FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2089

iIDLERr:
Eh, Stolnikoff, I don't want to get banned for you... or we'd laugh all over the forum.
Come on, be tactful

and break me, as they say, completely

but don't tell me what a great banker you are... I don't give a fuck about that )) or about anything else you have to say ;)

The pound is drawing a shelf, the bastard, on the tech could still go up... what do you think?

Daniil Stolnikov:
You go ahead, it's a little more subtle than that.

Break me, as they say, completely.
What's wrong with me? It was fine. Strange entertained with numbers, Koldun entertained with music, Myth drew weird squares, Tantrik... I had to do without him. I did my best, too, ..... the girls come over... and then half a page of bullshit about markets. you know...

iIDLERr:
What's the big deal? It was all good. Strange entertained with numbers, Koldun entertained with music, Myth drew incomprehensible squares, Tantrik... I had to do without him. I did my best, too, ..... The girls come over... and there's half a page of bullshit about markets. You know...
what markets? what are you talking about, old man? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
What are you talking about, old man? ))
You should be a carpenter, making fusion planes. The fatherland is in danger.

iIDLERr:
What's the big deal? It was all good. Strange entertained with numbers, Koldun entertained with music, Myth drew incomprehensible squares, Tantrik... I had to do without him. I did my best, too, ..... The girls came... and then half a page of nonsense about markets. You know...
Even the North has pulled in! The branch ecosystem has almost been restored)))

-Aleks-:
The pound is drawing a shelf, the pound could still go up on the tech... what do you think?
we're thinking what the harrier's gonna do to the thrush...

Lesorub:
we wonder what the harrier is going to give to the thrush...
It would be good to...

Myth, what are you... played a game of chess with Chorosh? Who won?

the best...
Reason: