FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2100

iIDLERr:
I haven't fallen for that in 30 years)
What are you talking about, gentle traders=))
Evgenya1:
What are you gentlemen traders talking about=))
Yes, Zhenechka, about chicks, as always.
Lesorub:

lunetreggles...


that's how I saw it:


iIDLERr:
and we used to take stuff to the Chukchi people.
That was over 20 years ago)
new-rena:

that's how I saw it:


maybe...


So, are you guys still selling? We're coming to you...
cigarettes or diesel?
stranger:
So, are you guys still selling? We're coming to you...
How informative is the text for work outlined herehttp://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=157629&page=1 worth reading? was it useful to you for work?
Ishim:
are channel lines, a channel can be built parallel to the trend line. Only from the central trendline the price bounces in both directions. (This was described by multipoints, I forgot the name - if you want you can find it).
The channel there is not adequate - it's not that simple...
stranger:
So, are you guys still selling? We're coming to you...
Yeah, we're shorting a little bit...