FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2083

Daniil Stolnikov:
Get up! The quid's got a bit of a bounce.)

I don't know - Strange says the quid's no good - and advises longing for the pound and silver.

and there's a crowd standing in shorts on the yen - no good.

Zogman:

I don't know - Strange says the quid's no good - and advises longing for the pound and silver.

the eu is the opposite of the dollar - no? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
the sword came in and hacked everyone to bits.
He'll then confuse his characters, they'll move into his flat lions, bears.... - Will walk around with a sword! (it all depends on the neighbours....)

Ishim:
He will then confuse his characters, they will move into his flat lions, bears.... - Will walk around with a sword! (it all depends on the neighbours....)
or in a room with his sleeves rolled up behind his back.

pokalunitak...

Lesorub:

bye bye...

Mooney likes cunny, so far

Files:
USDCADH1.png  41 kb

donHenaro:

Mooney likes cunny, so far so good

let's see who he likes and cunts...

Ishim:
The euro is unpredictable now ( within the scope of the m1). I see the general situation as follows - they have decided on Greece + well for 2 years enough to stop speculators in the market! - In the meantime, the euro will be taken without stops by ordinary people, various central banks in their portfolios and give them the cheap eu! - The eu will rise. The american view is that the commodity currencies will go up as well - life is getting better! - Everyone will sell the dollar! (there's no point in raising it when they're selling it) - the dollar will go down. (The first to sell is the winner).

Zogman:

I'm not advising anyone.

stranger:

I don't give advice to anyone.

Do you give advice?

And the spring is shrinking)
Reason: