FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2076

Vizard_:
Sensei, sorry ))))) Then I realised my mistake and sent the equi up ))) Spread the word....
i don't know what (((( you need. Well, somehow work with ciphers crawl around the Internet, go to the site of cryptologists - you never know where anything when.

Ishim:
I can give you a hint: the main thing is that you don't know where the price is going to go, you don't need it! what the fitting is wrong is the direction. Maybe the fit will work! One more thing! - you need 2 candlesticks (ideally 30 pips), one green from below and one red from above. Run the story! (In general, you may catch up with Yusuf, and maybe even overtake him).
You are unreachable for me, you know that.)
You said any tf, and you're giving me a 30 pips figure...

Ishim:

OH, THE MENTOR!!!!! :

with your screenshots...

Ishim:
I don't know what (((( you need. You know, how do they work with ciphers? Browse the Internet, go to cryptologists' websites - you never know where anything is.
I don't get it... I thought you'd have it all figured out)))

Vizard_:
I don't think you are all that easy for me, you know that)))).
You said any TF, and you call it 30 pips...

I see it this way - you find the key on the history of e.g. 2012, and check it on year 13. 30 is my stop ))))) and the travel time is short. You never know what will happen on D1.

I do not know what will happen on D1. You have to try it and see if you can outrun everyone )))))).

Vizard_:
Tight, I don't get it... I thought you'd have it all figured out))))
Imagine! It's the code to the safe with the money! That safe is in your room! The safe is called Forex! (or maybe the Exchange who knows....)

Zogman:

all on one - not nice

We need to keep them busy.

Ishim:

I see it this way - you find the key on the history of e.g. 2012, and check it on year 13. 30 is my stop ))))) and the travel time is short. You never know what will happen on D1.

I do not know what will happen on D1. You should try it and see if you can outrun everyone else ))))))

Ishim:
Imagine! It's a cipher for a safe with money! This safe is in your room! The safe is called Forex! (Or maybe it is the stock exchange....)
That's the most important thing I didn't ask...
What kind of pills were you taking when you came up with this?
Blue or pink?)))

Vizard_:
That's the main thing I didn't ask...
What kind of pills were you taking when you came up with this?
Blue or pink?))
I quit drinking in 2000 and you quit taking pills. (you'll see who decides that )))))))

Ishim:
I gave up drinking in 2000 and you gave up pills. (you'll see who decides that )))))))
hilarious))) For nothing))) Where are the CLOWNS? Give me back my Sensei))).
Reason: