FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2080

Roman Busarov:
What is it? Looks like patterns, in the Jew show and explain why you showed it or do I have to guess what it means?

Roman Busarov:

I never finished 1:1...got carried away by Sensei's idea))) HIM, you can't say no )))

Vizard_:

I never finished 1:1...got carried away by Sensei's idea))) HIM, you can't say no )))

similar, but not 1 in 1 =) ricini caddy in half a year.....

Roman Busarov:
similar, but not 1 in 1 =) ricini caddy for half a year.....
I played with it for 10 minutes... I won't use it anyway...

USDCAD doesn't like it at all... does it look alike ?

Vizard_:
I played with it for 10 minutes... I 'm not going to use it anyway...

USDCAD doesn't like it at all... does it even look like that ?

about the same as the pound =) not much, no account of the nuances =)

I've just finished it so that it can be used =)

Roman Busarov:

about the same as the pound =) not really, no consideration of nuances =)

Completed to be usable=)

Nah... I'd rather use my hands to judge the market, and the bots have nothing to do with predicting prices)))
If the high-low ever make more accurate - to solve the mystery, for interest ...

Guys! I'm just another... you know... the post was on 4... there was a soviet chess player. he was working out how to run the soviet union, he was also a mathematician. oh! i almost forgot. actually, this whole group was bought by the rtshilds or the boruchs, i don't really care..... the idea of the market is that not the declared instruments are traded, but complex derivatives. they are linear combinations, complex, but sometimes they count. and with extrema. wo! that's when i sing something long. but this is a vic. manf. on n1 and n4 you can lose money. but on m5 with cd you can really work

Vizard_:
Nah... I'll use my hands for the market, and the bots won't predict the price...))
If you ever make a high-low more accurate - I'll solve the puzzle, just for fun ...
I'm not trying to do that from the start. and the picture is based on data, not on calculations.
Reason: