FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1985

stranger:
Gaps are made by warrants, not referendums and news.
100% and not just gaps, the rest is the same.

new-rena:

you tell me it's at least a year, or they'll get mad...

I read above about the 20 farts. To take it, it's not the right analysis... You have to scratch levels first and watch where the level is sharpening from - a tapered triangle is usually the way to trade. North was drawing somewhere. he was right actually...

I'm telling you: m15 trading - in a week you'll forget why you needed the money. to buy gold, if you're lucky, it takes years, not a year... But with a good black swan. from the bankruptcy of the DTs, to the cancellation of open trades on it.

iIDLERr:

I'm telling you: to trade m15 - in a week you'll forget why you needed the money. to buy gold, if you're lucky, it takes years, not a year... But with a good black swan. from the bankruptcy of the DTs, to the cancellation of open trades on it.

agree

What will be the euro's gap on Monday 6 July 2015 (after the Greek referendum) ?

created a poll

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61055

HELLO TO ALL !!!!

Are you still having doubts about how the market will open? ))

http://vz.ru/world/2015/7/5/754447.html
Стали известны предварительные результаты референдума в Греции
Стали известны предварительные результаты референдума в Греции
  • vz.ru
Согласно поступающим из Греции данным, большая часть граждан страны в ходе проходящего в воскресенье референдума...

I'm short the euro and the pound.

Who's thinking ?

Last Monday - also thought the eu was going to fall - but thought that's what most people thought and betting on it was dangerous - so i was in the long position... Down on the heap, but then it paid off.

What about you?

new-rena:

HELLO TO ALL !!!!

Hello,

judging from the beginning of this thread, you and paco did some kind of automation of some kind of ideas from the strenge - did it work out what ?

Eh! I have a feeling they're going the wrong way)))

forexman77:
Eh! I have a feeling they're going the wrong way for me)))
are you short like me? or are you long?
Reason: