Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 27

Let me tell you a secret (in case of robust system) that OOS can't always be profitable for best sampling wholesale

That is, obtaining an unprofitable result from OOS we try to go further, mutate filters for supposedly possible loss-model times, modify almost completely the TS itself and so on

lasso:

+10.

What if we apply optimisation? Lately I've been thinking more and more about this.....

Let me explain.

Scanning known finmarket forums.

Selecting adequate, interesting, listening and listening people.

A private, ' closed forum'.

Brainstorming.

Everyone has the same goal. Motivation is there. And the blanket won't rip... )

There you see - "closed" again :)
In fact, there have long been plenty of ready-made tools for making money.
However, most people are not prepared to make money.
For example, it seems obvious to everyone that there are profitable periods and unprofitable ones - after all, it is impossible to make only profits every day.
But as soon as a losing period starts, most traders will disable the Expert Advisor immediately, some of them will wait a bit, and if the loss-making period lasts longer, they will disable it too, but a bit later.
As a result, even if the Expert Advisor shows profit later, almost no one gains, but only loses at the moment of drawdown.
Everything is against the "trader": starting from the market, the time factor (it is hard to wait for the profitable period) and ending with simple technical problems (connection, software errors, hang-up of brokerage servers, etc.).
That's why everybody will quickly lose motivation as soon as they understand that "you can't get the fish out of the pond without work" :)

Oops... Can I just put some sleepy thoughts in here...

Everybody's looking for a pattern...

I was reading this thread and a stray thought shot through my sleeping mind...

Has anyone ever looked for a pattern in which direction the wind is blowing? How often have you guessed where it will blow tomorrow? Or in the next hour, hour and a half, 15, 5, 1 minute?

And the wind vane knows... Always...

Think about it... :)))

artmedia70:

And the weather vane, the bastard knows...

And the weather forecasters know. Not always, but often enough to get paid. Think about it)))

artmedia70:

Oops... Can I just put some sleepy thoughts in here...

Everybody's looking for a pattern...

I was reading this thread and a stray thought shot through my sleeping mind...

Has anyone ever looked for a pattern in which direction the wind is blowing? How often have you guessed where it will blow tomorrow? Or in the next hour, hour and a half, 15, 5, 1 minute?

And the wind vane knows... Always...

Think about it... :)))

The weather vane can change direction ten times in an hour, so what's the forecast for tomorrow? :)

Avals:

The weather vane can change direction ten times in an hour, so what's the forecast for tomorrow? :)

He'll show it tomorrow.

VINAR:

He's showing it tomorrow.

Yeah, well, that's something to think about... :)

lasso:

Approximate solution:

We take a Sample range, single and indivisible).

At the moment of 2H you programmatically analyse all this goodness.

That's all.

Thank you. I was wondering why you don't use GA on your sample. Well, in MT5 you can make any parameter to be optimized and use GA. So, we may solve the problem with speed.

VINAR:

He's showing it tomorrow.
He will. That's what I was saying. The way I see it, we should not start from the past, but from what we have here and now...

artmedia70:
Right. I said the same thing. As far as I am concerned, we should not build on the past, but on what we have here and now...

ok, now the eur exchange rate is e.g. 1.3620 (weathervane or MT showed it :)). What should we do next, what will the exchange rate be tomorrow, should we buy or sell? After all, we have to sell/buy to earn.

Reason: