FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1978

solar:

and a wave of global Eurobucks growth )))))

and then in increments of1-2-3-5-8 years (who knows when) the eu will drop below zero ... i.e. a physical absence of the eu

-Aleks-:
How do you take them? Teach me a good one!

Sell and let it fall, buy it rise and that's it)

The main line is 2 numbers

Zogman:

I mean now down and then up - but what about Adler - he said below the bottom ...

Idler is on the tractor, he doesn't care)))

solar:
I'm talking about you systematising Random...
Well, speak plainly, not in riddles. Because I started looking up random on Yandex.

stranger:

I can't hold that long - I've already entered and exited against the trend ten times while you hold a position - I closed a similar one after two days, I think...

azfaraon:
Uncle used to be kind )))) He gave drawings every day with directions, but now he's got a 'bike' and he's angry))
Everything flows - everything changes...

So what about Friday's gap? I have a buy position open on AUDJPU, any chance of jumping up?

If you look at the months euros seem to be at the bottom. The sunspot peak at the bottom almost coincides with the bottom. The chart is monthly, so the bottom is plus or minus 5 figures.

Maybe more.)

solar:
I'm as open and honest as anyone here. Systematising randoms is not going to do any good.
Of course I won't use temporary fibs as a cure-all, but as a filter a supplement is possible.

How different the trade is, some know how to fish and some need dynamite... I was even surprised by the abundance of orders myself.

Reason: