FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1891

Daniil Stolnikov:
Expectations of promotion and other protocols we have played out. We should pull back. 1,5472
I don't see it that far yet, there is still room for growth.

-Aleks-:
I do not see that far yet, there is still room for growth.
That's the problem of 95% of traders, you have to look wider at the market

you have been authoritatively told by 3 people to salt the pound=)

gorgeous bounces from quarterly levels...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
This is the problem of 95% of traders.

Now the struggle is for the past peak, after it will be clear whether it is going down or up, I will see what will happen next.

If the TC implies such a long position holding, it may make sense to make a forecast for weeks to come, this is not my case.

-Aleks-:

Now the struggle is for the last peak, after it will be obvious whether it is down or up, I will see what is next.

It makes sense to make forecasts for weeks ahead, when TC implies such a long position retention - not my case.

I don't think this is my case. Just run your bot on a daily or monthly timeframe and I think everything will be fine.

-Aleks-:

How long has your robot been running?

What are the results of the backtest?

Do you use only price or some other additional information like volumes from Chicago stock exchange?

PS

he has a very good robot that works,

i.e. you cannot build a profitable trade based only on the price, you need to look at futures, options, etc.

- but it is not so ...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Just run your bot on a daily or monthly timeframe and I think it will be OK.

This is very abrupt for him - he works on 15 minutes. Hourly bots give good results, but need optimisation - haven't dealt with it yet.

We may continue global flat on the day - I agree, but only if we pull back strongly.

-Aleks-:

This is very abrupt for him - he works on 15 minutes. Hourlies give good results, but need to be optimised - haven't dealt with it yet.

On the day it could continue to be globally flat - I agree, but that's if we pull back strongly.

So change the settings to softer) I would not mind to make 15m or I want to make 100 trades a month )) so maybe i should make 1-2 and not make a fuss over something small ?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
So change the settings to a softer one ) You don't need 15m or you just want 100 trades a month )) so maybe you should do 1 or 2 and not make a fuss over the small stuff ?
June already had 719 trades on all pairs :) Day tanks do not do much good, i.e., i can`t squeeze much out of them with small deposits...

-Aleks-:
June already had 719 trades on all pairs :) I`m not so sure about the days, as I`m not sure how much I can earn with small deposits.
If you don't have discipline you are guaranteed to fail 100%, and with big deposits too.)
Reason: