FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1771

Roman Busarov:
If you do not know, to have such a picture, the history should be moved to the beginning, where the deposit was made, as most people. with a zero deposit as it is not trading for some reason (=)
and cut out the history of trades that led to profit

Daniil Stolnikov:
you should also show a 10 year old picture))

The pound has been in trouble for over a decade now. i'm not ashamed of my mistakes!
i am not ashamed of my results! - As for mistakes, last year i was in a good slump in the pound and it was also shown to the public.

Roman Busarov:
If you do not know, to have such a picture, the history should be moved to the very beginning, where the deposit was made, as most people. with a zero deposit does not trade for some reason (=)
If you've got the best results, you may use filters to specify the time interval you want to review your history. If you set today and in the history one order, set the entire history and at the end, just collect all deposits and withdrawals because the broker chronologizes history for up to 3 months.

Daniil Stolnikov:
and cut out the history of the trades that led to the profits
You're either a complete moron or you're pretending to be very theatrical.

Roman Busarov:
As for the mistakes, last year I sat in a good drawdown on the pound, which was also shown to the public and I have been showing it for months.
well - well done!!!! here's a gingerbread man from Seryozhka Zverev himself:

Roman Busarov:
You're either a complete moron or you're being very theatrical.
Easy on the bends!!!

Alexey Busygin:
You can use filters to see your history for how long you want to view it. You set today and in the history one orders, set the entire history and at the end, just all deposits and withdrawals are collected, because the broker chronologizes the history for up to 3 months

you've had it for 3 months.

I don't use filters because I don't need to

Alexey Busygin:

You probably do not know how much good designers earn. These pictures given by you are not a proof of your success in this field.

from Roman Busarov's drawing

I made a shortened version, and you can see 5 green arrows and one red one. So the 5 green arrows are top-ups and one red one is a withdrawal. It looks like it's the 50,222.

the order history would show up like in the picture below.

I do not know how much good designers earn (probably not very many, just like traders). I don't want to prove anything to anyone, especially you :) . I didn't want to try to prove anything, especially to you :) I didn't have such a goal. I don't have any reason to prove anything to anyone, only to my family and friends!

PS.Alesha have a family, get a life :).

Instead of writing bullshit here, you could have bought a pound with a very short stop.

Bicus:
Instead of writing bullshit here, you could have bought the pound with a very short stop.
There's still a risk of further declines before the news comes out... but I couldn't resist taking the pound.
Reason: