FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1775

Alexey Busygin:
You had to give it to me yesterday to keep it till today. To a pig's ear or to helicopters?

Nah, 11 litres of Zhigulevskoye. - I was able to drink until about 10 a.m. I woke up at dinnertime. Woke up at lunchtime. That's why it's holding.

But once every two months isn't too bad. Why are you so interested in my alcoholism?)

vaz:
127 :=)
Idler will scold...

vaz:
They often jumped out of windows on Fridays. They saw the paycheck and flew away.
In China, they put a net under the dormitory for that

Ром:

Nah, 11 litres of Zhigulevskoye. - I was able to drink until about 10 a.m. I woke up at dinnertime. Woke up at lunchtime. That's why it's holding.

But once every two months isn't too bad. Why are you so interested in my alcoholism?)

I'm not interested, I'm just remembering all my drinking. I think I've forgotten something.

Lesorub:
Who has a say in the yen?
I can tell you that they let it go, like the ruble recently. no one knows where it will go )) one thing I can say - soon you can sell it as I advised... Idler it seems ))

Good afternoon. Gentlemen traders!

Sold not much...

Speculator:

Good afternoon. Gentlemen traders!

Sold not much...

Good going in, hold the poses!

Alexey Busygin:
Good going in, hold the positions!
until it gets to 1.16 ))

Why is everyone so quiet? Where are the predictions? Where's the investigation? Or are you still reeling from yesterday's events? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
until it gets to 1.16 ))
I assume it will reach 1.0809
Reason: