FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1778

[Deleted]

all the beauty of last week's rectangles=)

Roman Busarov:

all the beauty of last week's rectangles=)

What's the point if the price has gone beyond them? And audi hasn't reached the bottom yet
Speculator:
1.0890 - 1.0965 error
1.0850 and that's it )
When are the moderators going to ban me....

Thank you!
Roman Busarov:

all the beauty of last week's rectangles=)


For this week are the other rectangles ?
On the profurcet it's like this ?



Thank you !
tuma88:
1.0850 and that's it )
When will the moderators ban me....

Thank you!
Waiting, waiting, waiting for your prediction
[Deleted]
tuma88:

For this week are the other rectangles ?
On the profursset roughly like this ?



Thanks !

others but not like this =) on the Jews 500+ channel

Thanks =)

I don't feel at ease , I'm going to close my positions. I will wait for the rise!

Speculator:

I don't feel at ease , I'm going to close my positions. I'll wait for the upturn!

It's going to be a heifer now, Monday's a flat day.
Alexey Busygin:
Price will be flat now, Monday is a flat day
Till Thursday will be the target.
Speculator:
There will be a target by Thursday.
no it won't))