FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1769

Server Muradasilov:
Danil - do you live off trading?
I don't live off it - I just live

Daniil Stolnikov:
I don't live on account, I just live.
Do you live alone or with your family, just living?

Server Muradasilov:
Do you live alone or do you just live with your family?
I live with the whole universe - in peace )))

Server Muradasilov:
Alexey - do you live off trading?
No, trading is a hobby.

Is it the daycare centre's day off today?

Alexey Busygin:
No, trading is an entertainment, a hobby.
Alexei, start a family, give birth to children - and then try to feed and raise them. Do you think I can feed them with Photoshop?

Server Muradasilov:
Alexei, start a family, give birth to children - and then try to feed and raise them. Do you think I can use photoshop to feed them?
By the way, designers and retouchers make good money!

Daniil Stolnikov:
By the way, web designers make a lot of money!
In trading there is no competition, you work for yourself, but there is competition with web designers - you know that, and most likely you do web design and the like (I could be wrong of course)

Server Muradasilov:
Trading has no competition, you work for yourself, but there is competition with web designers - you know that, and most likely you do web design and the like (I may be wrong of course).
Competition is everywhere. In trading, whoever buys faster at a better price wins. The truth is that it applies to flea-baiters.

I'm not much of a programmer when it comes to web design.) But I'll take a picture - no harm done))))

people are divided into several categories

1. those who come to the market and play

They are those who can (and they are in majority) make money one day and then be proud of it. They do not explain why they do not know how they managed to do it.

2. they are the ones who work.

These are those who spend much time on the market and explain the idea of their deal (they earn stable, although not as much as the first ones).

3. those are parasites.

They are those who do not show anything, but take pride in the market. And the most important thing for them is to bullshit the first and the second.

Reason: