FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1575

Lesorub:
What do you mean?

About 1.08

Alexey Busygin:
Stranger: And your price does not go in lines

And how does it go?)

Roman Busarov:
the eu has a large level skip, up to 50 pips...
17 pips per level, and the moans))))

Roman Busarov:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Rhxkk3iz4&index=3&list=RDSRe9SsSFTes

new target.... the car from the clip !!!!

It's a good goal. I sometimes dream about it myself.Only kidney stones won't take the price:)

Sorcerer, why do you have wheels lying around in mounds, that's why HE eats everything he sees and then the rims))))

stranger:
17 ppts over the level, but the moans))))

What's going on and what's the prognosis? Usually the level is broken through and the next one takes off so badly that you have to use stop loss etc.

The yen was falling against the dollar this morning. - we think it is the euro that reacts with a lag - and the main point is that the dollar is growing

We got a rally in German Bunds, though German bonds are better performers than some American bonds - the Euro is rising.

stranger:
Sorcerer, why do you have wheels lying around in mounds, so HE eats everything he sees and then the rims))))

hilarious )))) Yes, I tried a new method...))

Meanwhile... ...they start sawing for free...

http://novosti-n.org/news/read/87631.html

300 украинских предприятий продадут за 17 млрд (список)
  • votes: 18
  • novosti-n.org
Кабмин утвердил грандиозный список объектов госсобственности для приватизации. С молотка пустят более 300 госпакетов акций предприятий всех мастей – от скромных контор вроде авиакомпании «Горлица» на 3 самолета до промышленных гигантов: Одесского припортового завода (ОПЗ) или Сумыхимпрома.  За полцены  Доход с продажи ожидается в 17 млрд грн...

vaz:
It's a good goal. I sometimes dream about it myself. Only kidney stones won't come cheap:)
there should always be a goal, without it there is no progress in oneself!!!

Zogman:

What's going on and what's the prognosis? Usually the level is broken and the next one goes so crazy with stop loss etc.

The yen was falling against the dollar this morning. - the EUR has a lagged reaction - and the dollar is growing

We got a rally in GermanBunds, and the yen is tradinghigher than american bonds.

One of them was telling us yesterday...

Show us the data... and we will decide for ourselves which is more profitable ))))

Zogman:

What's going on and what's the prognosis? Usually this level is broken and the next one is hit so hard with stop loss etc.

The yen was falling against the dollar this morning. - the EUR has a lagged reaction - and the dollar is growing

Although, bourgeois analysts say that German bonds rose above american ones.

Reacting to what? Those who bought or sold the yen do not give a damn about those who talk about the euro and vice versa, when will you understand that there are no "ally-currencies", TA, FA, "chart figures" and other bullshit, about which there are tons of books, there is buying and selling, profitable and unprofitable, nothing more.

As for what went up and what went down, we are finishing a week, so we open a weekly chart and see what and where.

stranger:

Reacting to what? Those who bought or sold the yen do not give a damn about those who talk about the euro and vice versa, when will you understand that there are no "ally-currencies", TA, FA, "chart figures" and other bullshit, about which many books are written, there are buying and selling, profitable and not profitable, nothing more.

As for what went up and what went down, the week ends, so we open the weekly chart and see what and where.

It seems that if I'm a big gambler and I think that the dollar will go up, I will go long on it on all currencies to diversify the risk.

So there would seem to be a logical basis for the correlations

Reason: