FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1831

Pound forecast - 1.5345 - at least

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm not talking about moments, but about impact measured in points. How much did you go to this year? 1,000 farts. By how many in 2008? 7800!!! Is there a difference? There's a difference!!!
You have the wrong data, in 2008-3000 points, and in 2015-3600 points, with a twist. That's about right, you want to measure it yourself, on MN

Alexey Busygin:
You have the wrong data, in 2008-3000 points, and in 2015-3600 points, with a twist. That's about right, you want to measure it yourself, in MN

Daniil Stolnikov:
Pound forecast - 1.5345 - at least
Let's get into position now. without me. no attractor on the pound. and no trade

iIDLERr:
Let's get into a position. Without me. There's no attractor on the pound. And trade.
I don't know what kind of tractor you're waiting for, but this is my picture:

A clear bounce from 161.8 and a correction in the channel at 61.8.

iIDLERr:
Let's get into a position. Without me. There's no attractor on the pound. No trade.
Yeah, well, there's no way around it without your lot.

The pound went flat... waiting for something...

-Aleks-:
Pound went flat... waiting for something...
Yes yes - silence. Waiting for something in particular... better not rush it. no news in sight though

i only see the cbi rate )) And Draghi's speech.

-Aleks-:
Pound has gone flat... something to look forward to....
Earlier reminded that, the trend-creating Bulls and Bears, have been suspended from market management, for their infractions (too spread out the price range) and now the Lion himself is managing price in a narrow range around the 3rd, global, emergency, break-even level of Tsopt.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Earlier I reminded you that the trend makers, Bulls and Bears, have been removed from market management, for their violations (too wide range of price changes) and now Leo himself manages the price in a narrow range around the 3rd, global, extreme, break-even level of Tsopt.

Yusuf, this abstraction is not available to me yet....

It's been quite some time since you exploited your theory in the market, is there a summary table of the forecasts that have come true, any sub-total in numbers?