FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1672

There's more where that came from:


Roman Busarov:
I'm not an elephant =) at least I'll get 1.50 =)
At least now I know who I'm taking money from))))
[Deleted]
Dmitry Chepik:
At least now I know who I'm taking money from))))
in 20 more pips=)
Lesorub:

There's more where that came from:


do you also dabble in option levels, like Strange, or do you do it differently?
Zogman:
Do you also dabble in option levels, like Strange, or do you do it in a different way?
The forest is falling - can't you see it? )) Uver stick - unis stick ))
Roman Busarov:
In 20 pips, I'm gonna solo it again.)
I'm high!

No go...


stranger:

No go...


529 - no?
Zogman:
do you also dabble in option levels like Strange or something else ?

No, I just leak...

and oni - scientifically

Daniil Stolnikov:
529 - no?
Yes, but not today.