FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 46

Ishim:

If they say I have them in the storeroom - don't believe it! and lefty statements are all over the web - monitoring and not all of them! (you know, I don't do shopping, so the statements are real - even though they come from demo accounts).

If you don't know how many times you like it, you'll get the right approach! - If you have a hike, so will the statements!

I clicked on the "demo accounts" link for the sake of interest )))). (Go right-click and you can kill the hyperlink if you like)

stranger:
I'll tell you this, you 're a fairy tale with rigid rules, and that's why you've got the dough and the penny profits.
Again with the high-fives! Didn't I tell you I believe in fairy tales )))))))))))

Ishim:

If they say I have it in the storeroom - don't believe it! and lefty statements are all over the web - monitoring and not all of them! (you know, I don't do shopping, so the statements are real - even though they come from demo accounts).

If you don't know how to use them, you'll get real ones. - If you have a hike, so will the statements!

So, master the skill , you fool, investors will seek you out...

_new-rena:
I clicked on the "demo accounts" link just for fun )))) standard constants, Guru, got you )))
it's not me, it's a resource that's hooked on )))))) advertising ))))))))) (you find something in every nonsense - you have a future)

_new-rena:
went to "demo accounts" for the sake of interest )))) standard constants, Guru, got you, senx ) )))
Go for a walk, have a beer, it'll pass)))))))))

stranger:
Go for a walk, have a beer, it will pass)))))))))
I should, I should. I'm loaded already ))))) I'm a little short of brains )))

Ishim:
it's not me who's running the )))))) ads. ))))))))) (you find something in every piece of crap, you've got a future)

I'll say it again:

(right-click and you can kill the hyperlink if you want)

Get your anti-viruses in place already.

The forum engine doesn't link to non-MQ resources, it's your browsers that have the bug.

Silent:

Get your anti-viruses in place already.

The forum engine isn't forging fake links, your browsers are full of shit.

Lose an opportunity to have a laugh?

I've deleted them a couple of times and they don't stick anymore.

I've got antivirus, but I can't figure out who it's working for.

_new-rena:
i need it, i need it. i'm already loaded ))))) i'm too short of brains )))

Open an account for a grand and go from levels with 0.01 lot without a stop, you will never sell out, but your profit will be a tear. that's his entire TS))))

Reason: