Is it possible to understand what the customer wants from this ToR? - page 5

masterweb:

Calculate the slope of the MA in degrees...

Seriously? Or is it a joke-humour? :))

And what degrees will be when you change the vertical scale of the chart?

masterweb:

My answer is: "UNDERSTAND!"

I agree. One can understand, but one cannot do - without deciphering the "wishes" provided

artmedia70:
I agree. It is possible to understand, but it is impossible to do without deciphering the provided "desires".
Artem, you don't want to consider TOR "in degrees" - calculate angle "in degrees" and you will become the Master of Understanding at once

I wonder what the graph scaling has to do with it? O_o

There are two scales, vertical (price) and horizontal (candlestick or time), does this data change when scaling the chart?

artmedia70:

Seriously? Or is it a joke-humour? :))

And what degrees will the vertical scale of the graph change?

Crap, had to go back - you're having a lot of fun here)))

And the opening price of the bar when you change the vertical scale of the chart will be the same at all time intervals?

Dima_S:
Better in degrees/litre))
Well done!!! I didn't think of that before....

Such people have sorted everything out here. And no one knows what the client (whom no one has ever seen) means.

G001:

I wonder what the graph scaling has to do with it? O_o

There are two scales, vertical (price) and horizontal (candlestick or time).

When the client tells us how he wants or already does determine the necessary/unnecessary slope of the MAA, then we'll need to speak. Otherwise we are imagining things here.

Once again, we can understand what he wants, but we cannot do it yet - there is no necessary algorithm from the author of the TOR.

You guys have promoted the topic yourselves, the question was: can I understand...? and I didn't see any other questions...

artmedia70:

When the customer tells us how he wants to or already does determine the desired/unnecessary slope of the MAH, then we will need to talk. Otherwise we'll make up all kinds of fantasies here.

Once again, we can understand what he wants, but we cannot do it yet - there is no necessary algorithm from the author of the ToR.

You must have misunderstood the question. I asked about what you said, not about what the customer says.

G001:

I wonder, what does this have to do with scaling the graph? O_o

There are two scales, vertical (price) and horizontal (candlestick or time), does this data change when scaling the chart?

Reason: