Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 41

to FreeLance

Does it really belong to Boris Abramych?

There you go. Berezovsky, by all accounts, wasn't trading on mash-ups but on alligators (whatever he was trading on).

He has a Theory, whatever it is. Which explains, clearly links cause and effect.

And TA is just a set of hypotheses.

Any theory is formalizable. I.e. it can be used to make a clear algorithm of actions. Nothing can be formalized in TA, so TA is not a theory.

Don't tell me about thermometers, speedometers, monometers, etc... Like, it's the same thing as trading by the dummies. No. It's not the same thing. If we know the mass of the body, the force applied to it, know its current velocity and acceleration, we can give a clear answer - what will happen to the observed body (we will of course use thermometers, speedometers, monometers etc). But having seen the intersection of MA we will not be able to give an answer to the question "Buy or sell? and what to do in 5 minutes"

I will summarise my posts in this thread. Do I need TA? No, we don't.

One needs a theory that explains everything. Berezovsky has his theory. Successful traders have their own theory. And the success of these people has nothing to do with TA.

PS. Oh dear! Now will be throwing clutches, mice and other masters TC programmers.

PPS. I even know who will be the first to start throwing hardware.

What have you done to the branch, you non-Christians!

TA works just fine. You just have to know how to handle moose.

Poushkine:

What have you done to the branch, you bastards!

TA works just fine. You just have to know how to handle moose.

How is your indicator? Are you using it? Saw you and thought of it, as it is named after you.

joo:

There you go. Berezovsky was trading in alligators (whatever he was trading in), anyway...

Berezovsky is a brilliant schemer, a unique expert at fishing in troubled waters. And now one does not hear about his economic victories in the quiet backwater of London. IMHO, this is an unfortunate example. Berezovsky's TA has very little to do with what we mean by that word.

sever29:

How is your indicator? Are you using it? I saw you and remembered it, as it is named after you.

:) Thank you. Of course I use it. But for me it is not necessarily a signal to enter the market, it is rather a warning to expect the reversal. My inputs are based on T3MA indices, a couple of signals. I also use it as an entry signal on S&P 500mini, I have not got round to it yet.

ULAD:

IHMO the one who rejects TA is the one who came to forex and found himself out of his depth. Not everyone has an ability to do certain activities, especially in such a complex intellectual field as Forex. Sometimes I read with a smile the posts of traders with a little more experience that they no longer use indicators or TA. I think that with such traders it is the same whether they use TA or not, they will lose anyway. And even on this respected forum we see only few talented traders who can now or will in the future succeed.

They teach TA. Is it bad or good?

I think that if someone wants to learn, it is useful. But how to use the knowledge is a question of personality.

Here is a simple example. At school, everybody was taught to use a geographical map. And most half of the population does not understand it at all.

It's the same with TA courses.

Who rejects TA? I'll look at YOU with a chuckle :)))

There you go again, not everyone can do it, not everyone is capable of it... Forget your exceptional abilities for a second, it's about methods.

On page 3, I've already laid out the difference betweena clear skill system and shamanism. A system can be taught and learned, shamanism is a heck of a thing.

Geographical map... Unfortunate example, everything is clear and definite there, it would be a desire to understand. The same can be applied to trigonometry, organic chemistry or the romance of Germanic poets... None of it is simple, but everything is manageable, because it is clearly defined.

And nowhere do you have to cross your fingers for luck...

Because TA doesn't work, it works. Or it doesn't work... Or it works, after it doesn't work... All classic TA can do is make the game, the game, a little more winnable, whether for a long time or not...

Unless there's a secret to the game... Which is looking for all present! ))

Good luck, colleagues.))

granit77:
Berezovsky is a brilliant schemer, a unique expert at fishing in troubled waters. Now we don't hear about his economic triumphs in the quiet backwater of London. IMHO, this is an unfortunate example. Berezovsky's TA has very little to do with what we mean by that word.

+100. One of the weaknesses he has learned about the Russians, I think, is a passion for self-discovery. That's what he's playing on. He needs to be dumped, whether he is Berezovsky or not.

P.S.

By the way, I have never once said that TA is not needed. How is it not necessary? It's all we have! Of course we do, what choice do we have...

But who did this TA give us what we wanted? Hey, speak up! Day by day, day by night...

Ah, here's another one. Why so few?

Maybe it wasn't TA at all.

think about it

Let's bring training courses for billionaires to the masses! A clear system of skills, a method of teaching. Create a speciality in universities. Four thousand graduating billionaires a year, our country will fuck all of America and Europe at once, it is somehow unclear and not systematic.

Hee hee :)))

Billionaire losers, we can't even understand the theory of probability, but there you go... Either it works or it doesn't... Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh...

Reason: