Is it possible to understand what the customer wants from this ToR? - page 3

abolk:
a customer told me: "if you don't understand the slope of the MA, there's nothing to talk to you about."
I understand. And there have been some.

masterweb:
And MAs rule, new price levels do not of course, but a pullback on MAs can be assumed
Of course they do, but we have to know when. They often lie.

masterweb:

MAs work, new price levels do not (Based on four moving averages we predict price levels of the future bar), but a pullback on MAs can be predicted

Dmitry, you're a Master (well, that's how your nickname starts) would have written your Expert Advisor long ago and closed the subject. No one is preventing you from doing that. So I'm waiting for the code which you have posted in accordance with your terms of reference.

Vinin:
Dimitri, you're a master (well, that's how your nickname starts) would have written an advisor long ago and closed the topic. No one is preventing you from doing that. So I'm waiting for you to post the code according to your stated terms of reference.
I am not here for that))). I don't write to order, I do it for myself - and then I offer it)))) I stumbled on the subject by accident... and the nickname has nothing to do with it)))) ...Yes, I'm a craftsman, I think you can tell from the picture in my profile)) https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/masterweb/seller

masterweb:

MAs work, new price levels do not (Based on four moving averages we predict price levels of the future bar), but a pullback on MAs can be predicted

But why should we need a pullback? Our customers do not need a pullback but price levels of the future bar. Of course, we can use history when four arrows show almost exact High, Low, Open, Close of the next bar. But... But how do you imagine forecasting using four LMAs? And how do I imagine it, and how does the customer imagine it? Tell me exactly. That's what I'm talking about. The customer has no explanation in the ToR. Which means that it cannot be done according to the ToR.

artmedia70:
Why the rollback? The customer does not need a pullback, but price levels of the future bar. Of course, the history can be useful, when four tools show almost exactly High, Low, Open, Close of the next bar. But... But how do you imagine forecasting using four LMAs? And how do I imagine it, and how does the customer imagine it? Tell me exactly. That's what I'm talking about. The customer has no explanation in the ToR. Which means that we cannot do it according to the ToR.
And you don't need MAs here, take the average volatility for a specific time interval (Bar)

masterweb:
And you don't need MAs here, take the average volatility over a specific time interval
Do not take the conversation off-topic. For the purposes of this thread - MAs are needed to predict prices of a future bar. And why the controversy? We must solve the problem based on what is given. And given, in my humble opinion, very little. You can understand what the customer wants, but you can't implement it yet. Until he gives a detailed answer to his wishes.

artmedia70:
Don't take the conversation off-topic. For the purposes of this thread - MAs are needed to predict future bar prices. And why the controversy? We need to solve the question on the basis of what is given. And given, in my humble opinion, very little. You can understand what the customer wants, but you can't implement it yet. Until he gives a detailed answer on his wishes.
So it is necessary to talk to the customer to clarify that no one has not invented so far, to offer options - if, of course, there is an overwhelming desire to do this work. Why write all this on a forum, I don't understand...(((

masterweb:
That's not what I'm here for))) I'm not writing to order, I'm doing it for myself - and then I'm offering it.) I stumbled across the subject by accident... and the nickname has nothing to do with it)))) ...Yes, I'm a craftsman, I think the picture in my profile makes that clear))) https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/masterweb/seller

What you do for yourself and then propose is your key point of view, from which you build your reasoning

But the topicstarter (or customer) does not need your adviser or description of your trading strategy -- he needs an adviser for his trading strategy -- and your thoughts and suggestions are usually interesting to the customer, but not about them

masterweb:
So you need to talk to the client, clarify that no one has thought of such a thing yet, suggest options - if, of course, there is an overwhelming desire to do the job. I don't understand why you have to write all this on a forum(((...)
Well... the topicstarter is not me. I was just the first to reply. And answered questions about the customer's wishes.
Reason: