How many pips does a profitable EA earn per day and a successful trader

Dear forumchene,

Please answer the following question:

1. How many pips per day does a profitable EA earn?

2. How many points a day does asuccessful trader earn?

According to the moderator - links to the signals, please do not include! Please send me a PM. Thank you in advance!

izzatilla:

If you can, please include links to the Signals.

Please read the Terms of Use.

a minimum of a few points and above

Profitability, as a rule, is measured in the deposit currency or % of deposit growth over a period, but not in pips.....

izzatilla:

Dear forumchene,

2. How many points a day does a successful trader earn?

According to the moderator - links to the signals, please do not include! Please send me a PM. Thank you in advance!

Why not satisfied with the possibility to independently see the statistics for any of the signals available here?

IvanIvanov2014.09.11 12:46RU

Profitability, as a rule, is measured inthe deposit currencyor % of deposit growth over a period, but not in pips.....

The fact is that you can earn just a few pips with a big lot, which leads to a big gain on the deposit. And this does not give the real picture. At the same time there is a high probability of getting a load on the deposit.

DiPach2014.09.11 12:48#RU

What is the problem with viewing statistics on your own using any of thesignalsavailable here?

As for your question, I have only one answer: "Do what everyone else is doing - and you will get what everyone else has! In other words, the chances are not so high that you would find out the truth or fail as 95-97% of traders do with great success.

Sincerely,

it is possible to be in profit even with a negative point balance

IvanIvanov:
it is possible to be in profit even with a negative point balance
Yes, you may. I am interested in the total net profit (profit weeks - loss weeks) per day in pips.

izzatilla:

Dear forumchene,

2. How many points a day does a successful trader earn?

You want to find out who has what kind of Expert Advisor or signal?

izzatilla:

As for your question, I have only one answer: "Do what everyone else is doing and you will get what everyone else has! In other words, you have a small chance to find out the truth or to lose it, as 95-97% of traders do with great success.

Why, then, instead of a thoughtful self-analysis, you want to receive personal links to the signals, including those from the service "Signals"?

The most important thing here is the % per month/year. And this indicator is individual. I have 100 per annum. Some have more, some have less, and some are more stable.
Reason: