I will write an advisor free of charge - page 89

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Vladimir Karputov:

Freelance.

Because your work is not visible, which means is not "help me do it" but "do it for me".

That's how this thread gathers people on a "do it for me" basis.

And the references to freelancing and it's not "help me do it," it's irrelevant.

Nikolsk512:

Help improve the robot

Basic:

Need to "TIGHTEN" the MACD sample "martingale" (for mt4 and mt5) to the standard advisor

p.s

desirable:

+ trading on specific days of the week =>>> (hours (minutes)) / example: Thursday from 01:15 to 14:11. or interval =>>> Monday from 05:10 to 11:59 , 13:00 to 14:03, 19:30 to 23:50/

You do not actually have to add anything to the standard EA to make it trade by the MARTINGALE principle.

When generating a standard EA, when you come to the money management parameters, set "Trading with optimixed trade volume".

Then in the appearing below parameters set the DecreaseFactor: "0.5", which means that after every losing trade the EA will increase the lot next time.

The intervals of trade can indeed be added as a certain schedule. I can write it if you need.

Here is Expert Advisor with allowable trading intervals (a primitive schedule so far).

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.

I have an idea for an advisor if you write it, I would be very grateful.

by this indicator

Is the topicstarter even responding?

Hello esteemed programmers please help me to tweak this EA.

1. Opening of orders automatically.
2.When it reaches + it opens an order in the same side with initial lot.
3. When it reaches the - it reverses the order (opens the order in the direction in which it was received).

Hello!

Please help, write a simple EA:

EA uses Infinity TrendLine.ex4 indicator (in attached file):

1. Buy - indicator turns colour blue.
2. Exit position - indicator colour changes to red.
3. Sell - the indicator colour becomes red.
4. Exit from position - the colour of the indicator changes to blue.

It is desirable to prescribe in the settings the possibility of setting the lot size, stoploss and takeprofit,
And an indication of the timeframe in which you will trade.

I would like to specify the situation, there are free indices, but they are in base of mql indicators and from different developers, how can one make an expert advisor be written with them? Since when they are installed in MT4 they come in the exe format. Or, is it easier to negotiate with them separately for the transfer of the source code? How would you do it and what do you think about it? Thank you in advance

Azamat Sarsembaev:
Hello all, I would like to clarify the situation, there are free indicators, but they are in the mql indicators base. And they come from different developers, how could you make an advisor be written based on them? Since when they are installed in MT4 they come in the exe format. Or, is it easier to negotiate with them separately for the transfer of the source code? How would you do it and what do you think about it? Thank you in advance

to write an advisor - the indicator source code is not needed in 99% of cases

Reason: