I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 19

inter78:
Hello! Help me make an information management indicator. The essence: Any number of charts is open. After the opening of a position, the button with the name of the instrument, the current profit of the instrument, the number of buy lots appear in the chart. There are as many symbols and positions as you need. As soon as you press the button, the selected chart will be shown in the foreground. I have an indicator that works, but it is illiterate and very slow on ticks. If you are interested, I will post the code and a picture.

Replace OnTick() with OnTimer() with 1 second interval and it will work fast

Документация по MQL5: Обработка событий / OnTimer
Документация по MQL5: Обработка событий / OnTimer
  • www.mql5.com
//|                                               OnTimer_Sample.mq5 | //|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                             https://www.mql5.com | //| Expert initialization function                                   |...

You wrote it for free. If I could, I wouldn't have come to you.

If the topic is relevant (in the sense of writing an EA) then please accept the terms of reference. Where can I send it?

Hello again. I give you the technical task here

:The Expert Advisor uses the Infinity TrendLine.ex4 indicator (in the attached file):

1. Buy - indicator turns colour blue.
2. Exit position - indicator colour changes to red.
3. Sell - the indicator colour becomes red.
4. Exit from position - the colour of the indicator changes to blue.

It is desirable to prescribe in the settings the possibility of setting the lot size, stoploss and takeprofit,
And an indication of the time frame on which you will trade.

I would like to ask you to write an EA in mql4

Good afternoon. Who can write an EA?

Given:

MA1 - period 13, exponential, apply to close;

MA2 - period 50, exponential, apply to high;

МА3 - period 50, exponential, apply to low;

Buy order opening - if МА1 crosses МА2 upwards

Open a sell order - if МА1 crosses МА3 downwards

Orders are opened under each condition and one at a time

Closing of the order is performed at the reverse crossover if the order has moved at least 5 points to the profit; if the order is in the red, it is not closed.

An advisor is needed for the following ToR. And what is the price of the question?))

1.Opening an order using an arrow indicator.

1.1 The indicator has green and red arrows.

1.2.Closing orders by the opposite signal of the indicator.

2.Martingale.

2.1 The idea is the following: if a signal comes from the arrow indicator for example, to sell, the Expert Advisor opens an order, sets a virtual stop-loss and take profit. If the price does not reach take profit, or stop loss and at this time comes the opposite signal from the indicator in our case to buy the adviser without closing the 1 st order places a second order but with a martingale multiplier. And in the same way with subsequent signals until the total take profit is reached, which we can set.

3. Ability to connect filtering indicator, such as MACD(histogram).

3.1 Theme is the following - the signal comes from the arrow indicator to sell, for example, the second filtering indicator histogram is below 0 mark and has a red histogram. To buy above the 0 mark and the histogram colour is green. If the histogram is not below 0 and is not reda sell order is not opened and if the histogram is not above 0 and is not green a buy order is not opened.

4. trailing stop.

4.1 Trailing stop can be activated from the open price of the order. The meaning of this: if you open a sell order, the price passes 70 points, you should set the trailing stop at 60 points (possibility to set in settings) from the order purchase price, rather than from the current price.

5. Output parameters of the Expert Advisor

Magik number, Take Profit, Stop Loss, including martingale, martingale multiplier.

Lot (fixed, from equity), close on the return signal of the arrow indicator, enable filtering indicator, enable trailing stop.

The source code of the Expert Advisor, I can download any arrow indicator for the example. It is necessary that the arrows are 2 colours. The filtering indicator may be MACD histogram, histogram colours green and red.

Is the branch dead?

btc.mmd:
Dead in the thread?

Because I'm tired of writing for free, free writing does not mean quality, and the TS that really earn traders order from experienced and proven programmers ... for money. I do it))).

Hello Gentlemen Programmers!

Can you please advise how to write an Expert Advisor with this functionality, or can you do it yourself using a programming tutorial (no programming experience)?

STEPS:

1. Check if there are open orders in the terminal:

1.1. If not - return,

1.2 If yes - pass to the next step.

2. Compare the symbol of an open order with the symbol on which the Expert Advisor is installed:

2.1. if it is identical - return,

2.2 If it doesn't match - close all pending orders of the instrument where the Expert Advisor is installed.

End

Reason: