[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 197

badbadboy:

In my opinion, it's easier to use the standard time-series array and the for statement.

Thank you! I will search for answers.

badbadboy:
Can you tell me how to time the pending order into a market order?
There is no time to tell! It will become a market order if and when the price touches it!

borilunad:
The timing cannot be determined! Will become marketable if and when the price catches up with it!

Thank you!

borilunad:
Ask, as a spread, is not recorded in history. But at the moment, in order to use it as a signal to act in an Expert Advisor, you can write it by adding the spread to this function and normalizing it accordingly: Ask = NormalizeDouble(iOpen(Symbol(),0,0)+spread,Digits); or just Ask!
Thank you very much.

borilunad:
The time cannot be defined! It will become marketable if and when the price hits it!

Ay-yi-yi... It is possible to determine the time.

We have a pending order, e.g. BuyStop, with a ticket, e.g. 321.

At every tick we check if the pending order BuyStop #321 is absent and there is a market position Buy #321.

If there is a market Buy position with the ticket 321 and there is no pending BuyStop order with ticket 321 ---> we check the time of Buy position opening with ticket 321 - this will be the time of BuyStop #321 transformation into Buy #321

:)))))))))))))))))))))

Hello! Has anyone come across a script that determines by all pairs in the overview window the buy and sell swap in the form of a table.

Needed to analyse the positive swap and work with it. I have to look through all pairs - I'm bored....

I will be grateful for the link. Ilya.

artmedia70:

Ay-yi-yi... It is possible to determine the time.

At every tick we check if the pending order BuyStop #321 is absent and there is a market position Buy #321.

If there is a market Buy position with the ticket 321 and there is no pending BuyStop order with ticket 321 ---> we check the time of Buy position opening with ticket 321 - this will be the time of BuyStop #321 transformation into Buy #321

Artyom, you're right! But I understand that the person asking is wondering when to expect it to open! And when it's opened, naturally it's no longer a problem! :) Likewise! :)

artmedia70:

Ay-yi-yi... The time can be determined.

And when I read this question, I did not think of the opening time but the time at which the order will be opened. In principle, this is also feasible.

Please give me an idea, how to draw a line on the chart, when the price reaches it, to open an order. How does this work in general?

hoz:
Please give me an idea, how to draw a line on the chart, when the price reaches it, to open an order. How does this work in general?

It is a metalanguage of chart lines-orders. Trading and qualified trading training
Reason: