I will write an advisor free of charge - page 61

Dear programmers!

Who could write the simplest Expert Advisor?

The conditions of its work are very simple:

After the formation of several ascending candlesticks, it will buy on a new candlestick. (The number of candlesticks from the settings).

After formation of several downward candlesticks, on a new candlestick, it sells. (Number of candlesticks from the settings)

Lot size.

Magik.

These are all conditions. Nothing else is needed. If you do not mind, please do a good deed, I will never forget you! Honestly. :)

Please write a tape indicator on the exchange data, it tracks the tape and selects the same lots, like iceberg, but the calculation is not by one price, but let's say 5 ticks up and five down. If passed for example for 1-10 seconds, the deal on the same lots more than three eg 100 lots three times - it alerts and shows the volume, set to search for identical lots not less than eg 100 ... In Sb pro it is free, so that the freelance like to pay and makes no sense ....

Pyxis:

Dear programmers!

Who could write the simplest Expert Advisor?

The conditions of its work are very simple:

After the formation of several ascending candlesticks, it will buy on a new candlestick. (The number of candlesticks from the settings).

After formation of several downward candlesticks, on a new candlestick, it sells. (Number of candlesticks from the settings)

Lot size.

Magik.

These are all conditions. Nothing else is needed. If you do not mind, please do a good deed, I will never forget you! Honestly. :)

Here:N candles

N candles
N candles
  • votes: 1
  • Vladimir Karputov
  • www.mql5.com
Ищем N одинаковых свечей подряд. Если найденные свечи бычьи - покупаем, если медвежьи - продаём.

A rudimentary Bollinger Expert Advisor needs to be written that simply beeps when the lines are crossed.

Олег Кононченко:

A rudimentary Bollinger Expert Advisor needs to be written that simply beeps when the lines are crossed.

There is one in the library in the terminal

Guys help!!!!!!!!. I need to modify this indicator to make it work in the tester. As a matter of fact the indicator takes data from the file (it already has) I just added a buffer in which I write the value of the difference between the current and the previous value. When I save it all works correctly, the data are loaded for the desired days, but I don't want to work in real time. Somewhere error or I have done something wrong. Voschem need to work in the tester.

If you do not want yourself, then tell me where the error or how to do.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Guys help!!!!!!!!. I need to modify this indicator to make it work in the tester. As a matter of fact the indicator takes data from the file (it already has) I just added a buffer in which I write the value of the difference between the current and the previous value. When I save it all works correctly, the data are loaded for the desired days, but I don't want to work in real time. Somewhere error or I have done something wrong. Voschem need to work in the tester.

If you do not want yourself, then tell me where the error or how to do.....

First, copy the text file to the folder: /terminal folder/tester/files/

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Guys help!!!!!!!!. I need to modify this indicator to make it work in the tester.

It seems that you can't read from the file in the tester.

Evgeny Belyaev:
It seems the tester can't read from the file.

You can if you use the shared folder:

Using shared folder of all client terminals

All tester agents are isolated from each other and from the client terminal: each agent has its own folder where agent logs are written. In addition,all the file operations during agent testing are performed in the folderAgent_name/MQL5/Files. However, you can implement communication between local agents and the client terminal via the common folder of all the client terminals if you specify theFILE_COMMON flag when opening the file:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 
//| Expert initialization function                                   | 
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 
int OnInit() 
  { 
//--- общая папка всех клиентских терминалов 
   common_folder=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH); 
//--- выведем имя этой папки 
   PrintFormat("Откроем файл в общей папке клиентских терминалов %s", common_folder); 
//--- откроем файл в общей папке (указан флаг FILE_COMMON) 
   handle=FileOpen(filename,FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_COMMON); 
   ... дальнейшие действия 
//--- 
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); 
  }

Vladimir Karputov:

It is possible if using the shared folder:

Using shared folder of all client terminals

All tester agents are isolated from each other and from the client terminal: each agent has its own folder where agent logs are written. In addition,all the file operations during agent testing are performed in the folderAgent_name/MQL5/Files. However, you can implement communication between local agents and the client terminal via the common folder of all the client terminals if you specify theFILE_COMMON flag when opening the file:

I'll be honest with you, I wrote an induke for 4...... Is there any way to read the whole file at once during initialization and write everything to an array? Or it won't work that way either???
Reason: