You need to write an advisor. I have an idea.

Hello, dear MQL-speakers!!! I am not very good at programming myself, so I am asking for help in writing an EA. The algorithm is simple: I want buy and sell orders to be placed at a given number of points from the High and Low of the previous candlestick. We also need to be able to set variables:

- The number of pips to be set in a buy order from the high price of the previous candlestick;

- The number of pips to place a sell order from the previous candlestick's Low

- SL;

- TP;

- you can add Traling.

Regards, Dmitry.

Prepare the money so it is unlikely that anyone will do it....

FxPro2 писал(а) >>
Prepare the money so it's unlikely that anyone will do it....

>> maybe someone would be interested...

dimasik >> :

might be of interest to anyone...

I have never looked anywhere better than here gigo-forex.graalstudio.com.

dimasik >> :

Hello, dear MQL-speakers!!! I am not very good at programming myself, so I am asking for help in writing an EA. The algorithm is simple: I want buy and sell orders to be placed at a given number of points from the High and Low of the previous candlestick. We also need to be able to set variables:

- The number of pips to be set in a buy order from the high price of the previous candlestick;

- The number of pips to place a sell order from the previous candlestick's Low

- SL;

- TP;

- you can add Traling.

Regards, Dmitry.

if not boom then where is the problem?(if there is one then tell me where? ) seems pretty simple...willing to help gladly!

lascu.roman писал(а) >>

if not boom then where is the problem?(if there is then tell me where? ) seems pretty simple...willing to help gladly!

i can't program at all. here. >> help if you can.

dimasik >> :

I can't program at all. Here. Help me if you can.

ok.then more details...

a given number of pips?

order PENDING or...?

lascu.roman писал(а) >>

ok.then more details...

a given number of points?

to be able to change it, it must be a variable function

dimasik >> :

Hello, dear MQL-speakers!!! I'm not very good at programming myself, so I'm asking for help in writing an EA. The algorithm is simple:

Algorithm - plum, this kind of TS "tsiplyonok", I remember, 2 years ago, on the forex club forum tsiplyonka so izmohratyvili...

dimasik >> :

in order to be able to change them, it must be a variable function

when to buy and when to sell? :)

lascu.roman писал(а) >>

when to buy and when to sell? once you've started then the whole set... :)

these should be pending orders... they are placed at High and Low of the pre candle...

Reason: