I will write an advisor free of charge - page 53

Have a nice and profitable day everyone!

I can't put the "close orders after a certain period of time in seconds" code into my Expert Advisor.

I found this code :

void CheckForClose()

{

for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)

{

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break;

if(OrderSymbol()!=Symbol()) continue;

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL)

{

if(OrderOpenTime()+60 <=TimeCurrent())

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3);

break;

return(0);

}

}

}

Help someone please! 2 days I've been sitting here with nothing((((

Friends I have a good advisor, tested it for about 3 months, the drawdown was a maximum of 12%, with a yield of 20-40% per month, but it is not put on a PAMM account, who can fix this problem please contact me***

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy, and you are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss either publicly or in private messages.

If you can help me write an EA not for opening trades, but only for sending signals to email and the screen, I would be very grateful.

The idea is simple, but I use the oi method and scalping when I have time, and I trade mid-term on H4. But due to lack of time I often miss signals on Medium term. I do not like scalping (it is not my style).

The idea is simple - to filter the main signal to open the deal - crossing the line indicator CCI signal MA, crossing the line indicatorWilliams' Percent Range (WPR) line indicator RSI. TK is available, but ready to finalize it under your conditions. Crossovers to catch on each candle open in the terminal or specified in the parameters of the TF by ticks with a period of 10-20 sec.

Please write an advisor based on Renko.

The idea is to take the full potential of the movement. There will be losing trades, but then they overlap with the trend.

On the fourth (or third) bar, going in a row in one direction, we open a deal in the direction of the bars movement, i.e., follow the price. Then, when the next column appears in our direction (on the trend) we open one more deal with the same volume in the same direction. And so on, each time we open a new deal, accumulating the number of open deals, with each appearance of a new bar in our direction. If the trend is good, the number of open trades will increase and when the series closes, we will have a big plus. Renko is known to more or less filter the flat, which is only a plus.

Closing of orders with rollover:

Closing is done using a filter. Filter: Three consecutive (or four) bars in the opposite direction. A series is closed (profitable or unprofitable) and a new trade is immediately opened in the opposite direction with subsequent accumulation.

-------------------------------

With the profitable side it is clear what the losing (flat) side looks like:

Three (or two) bars in a row - one trade opened, then the same amount in the opposite direction - one losing trade.

Four bars in a row - two deals opened, then in the reverse three (or two) - two losing trades.

Five consecutive bars - three trades opened, then three (or two) in reverse - two unprofitable, one at breakeven.

Six consecutive bars - four trades opened, then three (or two) in reverse - two losing, one profitable.

Seven consecutive bars - five trades opened, then three (or two) in reverse - two losing, one breakeven, two profitable.

If we suppose that there is an accumulation of orders both on one side and on the other, then, correspondingly, two losing trades are one deal of one bar and another one (the first one) is of two stacks. That is, in effect, minus three bars. But if the accumulation occurs on a trend of fifteen or twenty bars, then theoretically all this should cover the losses.

It is also possible to experiment with aggression and increase the lot in each trade, the amplitude of the balance will jump, but in a trend give huge profits.

Thank you.

Ivan Butko:

Please write an advisor based on Renko.

The idea is to take the full potential of the movement. There will be losing trades, but then they overlap with the trend.

On the fourth (or third) bar, going in a row in one direction, we open a deal in the direction of the bars movement, i.e., follow the price. Then, when the next column appears in our direction (on the trend) we open one more deal with the same volume in the same direction. And so on, each time we open a new deal, accumulating the number of open deals, with each appearance of a new bar in our direction. If the trend is good, the number of open trades will increase and when the series closes, we will have a big plus. Renko is known to more or less filter the flat, which is only a plus.

Closing is done using a filter. Filter: Three consecutive (or four) bars in the opposite direction. A series is closed (profitable or unprofitable) and a new trade is immediately opened in the opposite direction with subsequent accumulation.

-------------------------------

With the profitable side it is clear what the losing (flat) side looks like:

Three (or two) bars in a row - one trade opened, then the same amount in the opposite direction - one losing trade.

Four bars in a row - two deals opened, then in the reverse three (or two) - two losing trades.

Five consecutive bars - three trades opened, then three (or two) in reverse - two unprofitable, one at breakeven.

Six consecutive bars - four trades opened, then three (or two) in reverse - two losing, one profitable.

Seven consecutive bars - five trades opened, then three (or two) in reverse - two losing, one breakeven, two profitable.

If we suppose that there is an accumulation of orders both on one side and on the other, then, correspondingly, two losing trades are one in one bar and another trade (the first one) is two in two stacks. That is, in effect, minus three bars. But if the accumulation occurs on a trend of fifteen or twenty bars, then theoretically all this should cover the losses.

It is also possible to experiment with aggression and increase the lot in each trade, the amplitude of the balance will jump, but in a trend give huge profits.

Thank you.

There are plenty of advisors and indicators on Renko in CodeBase

Alexandr Saprykin:
Renco has a whole bunch of EAs and indicators in CodeBase
Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything like that.

Ivan Butko:
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a similar one.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!keyword=renko&module=mql5_module_codebase

These are indicators. I need an Expert Advisor according to the conditions above. I am not very good at coding.

I can't find it in the database and on the Internet (maybe I'm looking too hard, I don't deny it).

Dear programmers, please pay attention and consider the following ideas for writing an EA. Maybe someone will be interested in them. The ideas are simple, one of them is more difficult to implement. Both of them have high aggressiveness of trading that must be redeemed and "survived" in the market.

1. It is necessary to filter out the sharp, long nonreciprocal moves of hundreds of points. This filter should be set on a non-syndicator strategy, which consists in taking the whole average volatility of the price movement. I.e., open trades in both directions with a small take profit, which "collect" the entire price. And unprofitable trades are covered by a larger lot. Yes, this is the usual martingale. But, please note, we are not looking for entry points, but constantly in the market, not missing the movement. In addition, we will try to reduce the risk of getting out of the market.

A prolonged moving average divergence should help us reduce the risk. In the case of a sharp and prolonged movement, they go side by side, without crossing each other. Thus, the pair shows us that it is too early to open an additional order. As soon as they cross, an additional order is opened, as usual, with an increased lot. Thus, we are not losing dozens of lots from several trades in a row, but only a double lot or more, which not only reduces the drawdown, but also allows us to quickly close the losing series and this is why:

With the standard variant, trades in the opposite direction are opened after a couple of tens of points. 0,01 / 0,02 / 0.03 / 0,05 / 0,08 / 0,13... This variant requires the following knee to overlap the previous ones, first, it must pass enough points of retracement and, second, there must be a large drawdown. If against the initial first deal of 0,01 lot the price has passed a mean hundred points, the drawdown will be low, because only one deal is opened, and we will have an additional advantage at a pullback: in our case the second deal will have to pass only some points at this price with the lot 0,13 (say, 0,13), to close the series profitably at a standard increase of the average. After all, we do not have a big series of orders, but only a couple, and the first trade with the minimum lot.

Situations on the market may be different; you can replace the martingale by the averaging; you can do something else. But the fact of the matter: filter of the trend indicator + constant deposit growth (profitable trades are closing in the opposite direction along with loss ones - we take the whole trend) allows us to suppose that this EA will experience periodical leaps and bounds during a year or even more.

----------------------------------------------------------------

2. The essence is almost the same: not taking the full potential of the movement, but not missing an opportunity to maximize the profit on the trend. Profit building up. There will be losing trades, but then they are overtaken by the trend. A Renko chart is needed.

On the fourth (or third) bar going in a row to one side, open a trade in the direction of the bars movement, i.e., follow the price. Then, when the next column appears in our direction (on the trend) we open another deal with the same volume in the same direction. And so on, when a new column appears in our direction, we open a new deal, accumulating the number of open deals. If the trend is good, the number of open trades will increase and when the series closes, we will have a huge profit. Renko is known to more or less filter the flat, which should have a positive effect.

Closing is done using a filter. The filter: three consecutive (or four, to experiment) bars in the opposite direction. A series is closed (profitable or unprofitable) and a new trade is immediately opened in the opposite direction with further accumulation.

With the profitable side it is clear, a trend series of some twenty bars will greatly increase the deposit. But what does the losing (flat) side look like? Approximately so:

Three in a row (or two) of bars - one trade opened, then the same amount in reverse, resulting in one losing trade.

Four columns in a row - two trades opened, then three stacks (or two) in the reverse direction, the result - two losing trades.

Five consecutive bars - three trades opened, then three reverse three strokes (or two), result - two losing trades, one losing trade.

Six consecutive bars - four trades opened, then three reverse three strokes (or two), resulting in two losing trades and one profitable one.

Seven consecutive bars - five transactions opened, then three reverse three stacks (or two), resulting in two losing trades, one breakeven and two profitable ones.

If we suppose that there is an accumulation of orders both on one side and on the other, then, correspondingly, two losing trades in a series are one deal of one bar and another one (the first deal) of two stacks (the amount of loss). That is, in effect, minus three bars. But if the accumulation occurs on a trend of fifteen or twenty bars, then theoretically, all this should cover the losses.

It is also possible to experiment with aggression and increase the lot in each trade, the amplitude of the balance will jump, but give huge profits when trending. Or with time: open in euro and american session.

----------------------

If you know such work, please write the name of such EA or send me the links.
I do not know the names of such EAs and I will not hesitate to use them.

Ivan Butko:
Dear programmers, please pay attention and consider the following ideas for writing an EA. Maybe someone will be interested in them. The ideas are simple, one of them is more difficult to implement. Both of them have high aggressiveness of trading that must be redeemed and "survived" in the market.

1. It is necessary to filter out the sharp, long nonreciprocal moves of hundreds of points. This filter should be set on a non-syndicator strategy, which consists in taking the whole average volatility of the price movement. I.e., open trades in both directions with a small take profit, which "collect" the entire price. And unprofitable trades are covered by a larger lot. Yes, this is the usual martingale. But, please note, we are not looking for entry points, but constantly in the market without missing a move. In addition, we will try to reduce the risk of getting out of the market.

A prolonged moving average divergence should help us reduce the risk. In the case of a sharp and prolonged movement, they go side by side, without crossing each other. Thus, the pair shows us that it is too early to open an additional order. As soon as they cross, an additional order is opened, as usual, with an increased lot. Thus, we are not losing dozens of lots from several trades in a row, but only a double lot or more, which not only reduces the drawdown, but also allows us to quickly close the losing series and this is why:

With the standard variant, trades in the opposite direction are opened after a couple of tens of points. 0,01 / 0,02 / 0.03 / 0,05 / 0,08 / 0,13... This variant requires the following knee to overlap the previous ones, first, it must pass enough points of retracement and, second, there must be a large drawdown. If against the initial first deal of 0,01 lot the price has passed a mean hundred points, the drawdown will be low, because only one deal is opened, and we will have an additional advantage at a pullback: in our case the second deal will have to pass only some points at this price with the lot 0,13 (say, 0,13), to close the series profitably at a standard increase of the average. After all, we do not have a big series of orders, but only a couple, and the first trade with the minimum lot.

Situations on the market may be different, the martingale may be replaced with the averaging, or something else. But the fact of the matter: filter of the trend indicator + constant deposit growth (profitable trades are closing in the opposite direction along with loss ones - we take the whole trend) allows us to suppose that this EA will experience periodical leaps and bounds during a year or even more.

----------------------------------------------------------------

2. The essence is almost the same: not taking the full potential of the movement, but not missing an opportunity to maximize the profit on the trend. Profit building up. There will be losing trades, but then they are overtaken by the trend. A Renko chart is needed.

On the fourth (or third) bar going in a row to one side, open a trade in the direction of the bars movement, i.e., follow the price. Then, when the next column appears in our direction (on the trend) we open another deal with the same volume in the same direction. And so on, when a new column appears in our direction, we open a new deal, accumulating the number of open deals. If the trend is good, the number of open trades will increase and when the series closes, we will have a huge profit. Renko is known to more or less filter the flat, which should have a positive effect.

Closing is done using a filter. The filter: three consecutive (or four, to experiment) bars in the opposite direction. A series is closed (profitable or unprofitable) and a new trade is immediately opened in the opposite direction with further accumulation.

With the profitable side it is clear, a trend series of some twenty bars will greatly increase the deposit. But what does the losing (flat) side look like? Approximately so:

Three in a row (or two) of bars - one trade opened, then the same amount in reverse, resulting in one losing trade.

Four columns in a row - two trades opened, then three stacks (or two) in the reverse direction, the result - two losing trades.

Five consecutive bars - three trades opened, then three reverse three strokes (or two), result - two losing trades, one losing trade.

Six consecutive bars - four trades opened, then three reverse three strokes (or two), resulting in two losing trades and one profitable one.

Seven consecutive bars - five transactions opened, then three reverse three stacks (or two), resulting in two losing trades, one breakeven and two profitable ones.

If we suppose that there is an accumulation of orders both on one side and on the other, then, correspondingly, two losing trades in a series are one deal of one bar and another one (the first deal) of two stacks (the amount of loss). That is, in effect, minus three bars. But if the accumulation occurs on a trend of fifteen or twenty bars, then theoretically, all this should cover the losses.

It is also possible to experiment with aggression and increase the lot in each trade, the amplitude of the balance will jump, but give huge profits when trending. Or with time: open in euro and american session.

----------------------

If you know such work, please write the name of such EA or send me the links.
I have a lot of experience in this kind of trade.

This is a lot of text and lyrics, which obviously complicates the perception of the information.

When you write your terms of reference, try to remember the golden rule: Withfeeling, withreason, withtheintention.

Reason: