I will write an advisor free of charge - page 26

Vitalie Postolache:

This is roughly what is required. That it never goes above 0.16 is, to put it mildly, a lie. It goes up to 20, up to 100, in general, as much as you give it, it eats it up and doesn't choke.

No one says 0.16, it can go up to 10.) I'm talking about my experience, during this week traded, +83 dollars, photos later I will throw, I have not put in the table))

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy, and you are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. I invite you to discuss in public or in a private message.
I do not know if my strategy is good or not, but I want to check it out.
It's very similar to Martin and the gridiron but...
The point is, I found an indicator with good inputs on the Internet. But it shows several entries in one direction during long trend. So I would like to try to make a robot that will open orders at these very moments. And here the similarities begin. If the trend is long, after the first order is bought, the second order should be placed with such a lot that it would earn and cover losses of the first order if it has a positive result, for example, 10 points. And so on for the 3rd, 4th. The lot is recalculated all the time depending on tp specified in the settings. The problem with the grid cleaner is that orders are filled at a certain distance. In our case they are added exactly when there is a warning about price reversal. It means less risk of losing the deposit. The indicator looks like a stochastic and gives signals in the overbought and oversold zones.
I should ask if I can help.
I tried it in the strategy tester. The system works in the direct sense because not much loads the depo as netchnik and lots are raised as much as necessary. The problem in the calculation of the lot, not enough M....))) in manual mode.
Help. Please.

If you are interested, I will post an indicator and describe in more detail how positions should be closed. But I think everyone has got the gist of it.

Dmitriy Sleptsov:
If you are interested, I will post an indicator and describe in more detail how positions should be closed. But I think everyone has got the gist of it.
Let's have a look. With pictures, if possible.

I want the grail for free, to become a billionaire. Only serious offers will be considered! ))))))))))))

Sergey Basov:
I want the grail for free, to become a billionaire. Only serious offers will be considered! ))))))))))))
Like and repost.

Vitalie Postolache:

This is roughly what is required. That it never goes above 0.16 is, to put it mildly, a lie. It goes up to 20, up to 100, in general, as much as you give it, it eats it up and doesn't choke.

My trading robot may be a bit risky, but I have been asked to trade on margin.) Of course, this is all good, but I need help in fine-tuning it. It has a minus and to fix it, the function of this EA should be built in a timer that would count down a certain time after closing a minus trade and open a new one after the same scenario, but after 3 minutes for example))) Who is not difficult and who have a minute of free time, help, I do not want to throw him. I know that he previdet me to the pluses, but only after his little update))). Thanks so much in advance)

6eccmepTHblu77 Уланов:
Good afternoon, I was recently sent an EA that trades on margin). This is all good, of course, but I need help in improving it. It has a minus and to fix it, the function of this EA needs to build a timer that would count down a certain time after closing a minus trade, and would open a new one after the same scenario, but after 3 minutes for example))) Who is not difficult and who have a minute of free time, help, I do not want to throw him. I know that he previdet me to the pluses, but only after his little update))). Thanks so much in advance)
I can help. Drop the advisor in your inbox.

Who can help with writing an EA?

I need it to open sell or buy positions at certain times of the day (several points) (in one direction, you set it yourself), with TP, SL and trall, on 6 pairs. After some time it closed all open positions, irrespective of profit or loss.

Or advise me if there is something like that.

Good afternoon. I have an idea to create an improved trailing stop. For example, if an open order is already in profit +50 pips (and a stop loss together with a 50 pips "step" trawl is at breakeven) If this order reaches +100 points it decreases the "step" of a trall by 30 or 20 points and closes it with narrow trall at the end.
Reason: