I will write an advisor free of charge - page 11

yakton:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.
Hiyakton i have a great idea, the EA itself is very simple and its very easy to write its conditions are not complicated. There is a take profit and stop loss one of the most important factors. And the number of trades is crazy. The number of deals per day can be up to fifteen hundred and fifty deals. I will only write this idea to my personal e-mail. I will wait for an answer.

Pulatforex:
Hiyakton i have a great idea, the EA itself is very simple and its very easy to write its conditions are not complicated. It has take profit and stop loss one of the most important factors. And the number of trades is crazy. The number of deals per day can be up to a thousand and fifty deals. I will only write this idea to my personal e-mail. I will wait for a response.
Why just in private? If the idea is worthwhile, someone else may do it... And if not, you'll be informed very quickly. And yes, the number of deals is not an indicator of the quality of the system.

DKeN:
are there any programmers left who write for free? and is the quality and subsequent support also free?
"Mother Teresa" will be around at all times.

We need a simple EA to place pending orders at the beginning of the day, at the Pivot level. If the price is above the level, then buy limit, if below sell limit. And we should be able to set a Take, Stop and Lot. Can you write such a code?

I have had one of my own, composite like Lego - now I've lost it, but I can't remember where I found it the last time I tried it. I have also been working with some other EAs, such as Omega and Combo, for some time and I have lost it. - Is there anyone who can write a reverse osma EA?

Alexey29:
I have had one of my own, composite like Lego - now I've lost it, but I can't remember where I found it the last time I tried it. I have also been working with some other EAs, such as Omega and Combo, for some time and I have lost it. - Are there any programmers who can write a reversible Osm EA?
Try to generate such an EA using MQL Wizard (as far as I remember, it only works for MT5). Allows you to build an EA without any programming knowledge. Read the help in the editor. You can also read the article.

yakton:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.
I would like to discuss it publicly or in private messages. Is there an opportunity to attach alerts for signals (arrows) to the indicator?
Files:

Good afternoon, everyone.

Here's an idea: there are a lot of EAs on the net that work on a moving average and none that are very good.

1. I have my own strategy and I need all settings that are available in moving average indicator.

2. market entry setting: for example, I want my EA to enter the market only on buy positions, when short MA is higher than long one, and vice versa - sell when short MA is lower than long one.

3. If short MA is higher than long one, then buy entry is made only when short moving average is crossed by white bar, not by black one (even if price was moving up when black bar was playing)

4. Exit the market: e.g., price went up by 50 pips. - tp is moved to the level of +30 points, if the price goes down, then EA closes the position at the level of +30 points, if the price goes up, then tp level also increases proportionally.

If price rises, then tp level also rises proportionally.

If I have any additions, corrections, please send them to the studio. I may accept criticism.

What about an EA built on the principle of Candlestick Analysis?

What do you think? I haven't seen one yet.

yakton:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.
Anton, I have an idea, I would like to talk in private.
Reason: