Order type question

What is the difference between an OP_BUYLIMIT order and OP_BUYSTOP?
thanks
Pepo

f1 - trading - orders
===
Buy Limit — buy if the future "ASK" price is equal to specified level. At that the current price level higher than the price value of placed pending order;

Buy Stop — buy if the future "ASK" price is equal to specified level. At that the current price level below than the price value of placed pending order;
===
see picture below in the f1-topic

I´ve read the help topic, but I don´t understand that explanation clearly.
Also I still don´t get the real use of having 2 different kinds of pending buy orders..

I suspect it has something to do with the current price level at the moment of placing the order...

so if the current price is below the desired price entry, should I put a Buy Stop order,
and in the other hand, If the current price is above the desired price entry should I put a Buy Limit?

thanks
Pepo.

1. If the current price is below the desired price entry:
a) if you expect the upward trend to the higher price level then place "Buy stop" (in other words, stop waiting and place order);
b) if you expect the upward trend will be limited at price entry level then place "Sell limit".

2. If the current price is above the desired price entry:
a) if you expect the downward trend to the lower price level then place "Sell stop";.
b) if you expect the downward trend will be limited at price entry level then place "Buy limit".
Reason: