Which broker should I choose? - page 6

sergeev:
What about trying to pick up the old plug-in idea?

TheXpert:
What if we try to pick up the old plugin idea?

oooh :) you haven't seen what I've done for the "plugins" theory yet.

I had to pull a couple of functions from winapi. i'll admit that the brokers were interested in this software as an advertising tool to attract clients.

But the brokers were interested in this software as an advertising tool for attracting clients.

I have not reached out to them, so I had to pull some functions from winapi.
The rest of the plugins - forum, social networking, indicators with panels, different features and usefulness for trading and terminal - have not been demanded yet.

so this project is also on the shelf without demand.

sergeev:

oooh :) you haven't seen what I've done for plugins yet.

but the theme for the market is deaf, because i couldn't get through to the developers. i had to pull a couple of functions from winapi.

But for brokers this software was interesting as an advertising tool for attracting clients.

I have not reached out to them, so I had to pull some functions from winapi.
The rest of the plugins - forum, social networking, indicators with panels, various features and usefulness for trading and terminal - remained unclaimed.

so this project is also on the shelf without demand for the time being.

Are you in touch with the brokers? Where is the trend of their interest now?

these developments need funding. what i could afford, i've allocated for a year.

if you're interested, i can discuss a plan to go on the market and remove some of the plugins that require vinapi.

C-4:
Talking to brokers? Where is the trend of their interest now?
:) they don't know that either. they are all on gateways.

sergeev:

After all, we are modelling based on those deals and orders data that are in the terminal history. I would like to point out that the Expert Advisor will not fail to maintain its model.
And it may fail as C-4 pointed out a retrospective of transactions, when the broker has changed it (who knows when it happens, but there is a chance).

The reliability of the order system (and its iron logic) is based on just three identifications...

The newans differ, but in general the solutions are similar. In general, we wait for the publication of the specifications and start discussing.

TheXpert:
What about trying to pick up the old plug-in idea?
What kind of plugins, could you be more specific?

sergeev:

oooh :) you haven't seen what I've done for the "plugins" theory yet.

I had to pull a couple of functions from winapi, but the theme for the market is dead, because I couldn't get through to the developers.

Not deaf ) not only that you can enter the market, you can also make your own market ))) .

C-4:
What are the plugins, can you be more specific?
An advisory system that allows independent modules to be conveniently assembled into a single combine without coding.

TheXpert:
An EA system that allows you to conveniently assemble independent modules into a single combine without coding.

I certainly didn't have "no coding". the plugin understandably was an independent ex5.

The trick was that one main ex5 ran the others. The result was something similar to a smartphone with multitasking. A neat panel as a main menu with all available applications.

Everything installs in a couple of clicks (all graphics directly in MT, no exe).

All in all, everything is fine until the moment you wonder how to sell it and how much traders will give you for it. :)

Reason: