Which broker should I choose? - page 4

sergeev:

no.

you see, all this security will fade away when the first time you fill up, not the specified lot, but only a third, and the remainder is taken off.

and that's it. The CCA strapping of the "order" is illiquid.

Taken into account.

C-4:
It is taken into account.

as an approximation.

but there's no reliability here. only probability.

sergeev:

as an approximation.

but there's no reliability here. only probability.

Probability is taken into account. But I won't argue, or it will really look like I'm drawing a mythical unicorn with mother-of-pearl buttons:))

C-4:
Summary not summury.

C-4:
Ilan will be translated for MetaTrader5 and posted in the source codes for free as a good example of work with position virtualization library, which I am developing. The advanced GUI and robust virtualization technologies will erase the advantages of brokers giving additional symbols like _m along with the main advantages of the MT4 terminal itself. "Give me Ilan for FORTS!" - The reality that will soon come.

I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart! :-)

I'll watch and start automatons according to your article "META-SOT Project..."!

I wonder, will the code libraries work properly with the new versions of MT4?

Indicators and scripts. They changed folders where to write what...

I'll look into it myself soon. Exps have been around for a while now...

Just started out on avalanches myself last year... Now I'm considering some scalps...

The accounts survive - I'm charging robots to META-SOT.

Comments would be appreciated. The robots are from an article using META-SOT data from the fourth forum.

newdigital:

If MT5 (and this is an MT5 forum), you cannot open two positions at the same time for the same instrument at the market price.

and other platforms should not be discussed here.

I see, we will not discuss advantages and disadvantages of different platforms. In general it is probably allowed to discuss brokers, which of them provide the best conditions for trading by means of MT5 or MT4. If it's not considered as an advertisement, may we discuss it in your personal profile? If it's considered an advertisement you can take it to a personal note.

You can't discuss the merits and demerits of brokers either. No one here discusses them not because they don't want to ...

newdigital:
You can't discuss the merits and demerits of brokers either. No one here discusses them not because they don't want to ...
It all makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification.

C-4:

The question of reliability is one of the most important. The system was designed in such a way that creating asymmetry between the netto position of the terminal and the netto position of the virtual library is only possible in case of holes in the history (exactly holes, not the absence of the old, initial piece of history).

Cool, what can I say.

Are the pending orders with their own SL and TP possible? How is the reliability in this case?

Well, the idea has been around since the advent of MT5. I myself thought about implementing a universal library, but did not get to it.

Therefore, I will be glad to support my colleagues with kind words).

komposter:

Cool, what do you say.

Is it possible to place a pending order with one's own SL and TP? How is the reliability in this case?

Actually, the idea has been around since the advent of MT5. I myself thought about implementing a universal library, but did not get to it.

Therefore, I will be glad to support my colleagues with kind words).

Stops are implemented by pending orders. Take Profits, unfortunately, are virtual. It is impossible to use TP and SL at the same time without OCA. Stops were chosen as the most important element of most systems. You can use only one of them, but not both of them at the same time. Why this is possible will be described in more detail at some point.

In reality, only the tip of the solution lies on the surface, most of it is buried deep under the surface. In the beginning it seemed that way to me too, then it became more and more complicated. Binding orders, which is obvious to everyone, is a trivial task. The complexity is buried in maintaining determinism, a single state and multiple interactions in the face of non-guaranteed execution and possible retrospective changes in history. Reliability will depend entirely on the flexibility and polymorphism of the library's algorithms. So far the flight is OK and I estimate the reliability as high. However, the complexity is so high that product introduction will be gradual, with serious feedback work and close interaction with the test group.

Reason: