Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 9

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, to TC, what is your (our) interest in promoting MT? Imho, that's MQ's concern. Let it compete.

It's a business. Instead of destroying it and becoming slaves of brokerage companies, you can earn money to promote MT5 by creating products for it. As for example the converter mentioned above.

It's just that the products need to be more serious than what's on the market so far.

Реter Konow:
It's a business. Instead of destroying it and becoming slaves of brokerage companies, we can earn on the promotion of MT5 by creating products for it. Like the converter mentioned above.

The products just have to be more serious than what is in the Market so far.

)) This is MQ's business. Not yours. You are confused about something.

There will be normal products on the market when MT becomes an open system, not before. But it will already be MT6, if it is completely new, and in terms of ideology of construction completely different from its predecessors.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

)) This is MQ's business. Not yours. You are confused about something.

There will be normal products on the market when MT becomes an open system, not before. But it will already be MT6, if it is completely new, and completely different from its predecessors in terms of ideology of construction.

This is your opinion we already know.

There is nothing interesting about it.

Yes there are many ways to promote it to the masses, but why do we need it? if we are wolves and on our own?

Реter Konow:
That is your opinion we already know.

There is nothing interesting about him.
So do we. You didn't have to answer if there's nothing interesting. I, on the other hand, find your nonsense, pardon me, stream of consciousness interesting to read sometimes.)

In general, I think there are people here who have understood the promise of promoting MT5 in terms of business.

You need a converter, interface builder, loci and more. Preferably all this should be in the form of plug-ins and blocks. All this can be rented out through the marketplace.

Be persistent and you will be rewarded.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Oh, that's right. In the stock market, MT absolutely does not work (and it's not just about options, asEvgeny Belyaev believes). And for the system to work there, you need to do a lot of things.

To be honest, I am still not familiar with the stock market. What would you add to work with the exchange, what suggestions do you have?

Реter Konow:

Need a converter

The thing would be useful, but it is very expensive to develop. And the language (mql5) is constantly changing, something new is being added... There is netting and hedging... Probably something else will be added. Developing a beta version will take years...

It will have to be developed all the time, it is unlikely to pay off.

Evgeny Belyaev:

The thing would be useful, but it is very expensive to develop. And the language (mql5) is constantly changing, something new is being added... There is netting and hedging... Perhaps something else will be added. Developing a beta version will take years...

You will have to keep working on it all the time, it will hardly pay off.

All it takes is talent, and the rest will be possible...

Take Anatoly's library, for example... Who's to say he could do it alone? But he did!)

Реter Konow:
If you have talent, everything else will be possible...

Take Anatoly's library, for example... Who could say he could do it alone? But he did!)

Talent has nothing to do with it. Talent has to be fed.

Who's Anatoly? What are you talking about? Give me a link.

Reason: