Wishes for MQL5 - page 129

Shurik740 >>:
Если создать сбор денег на изготовление конвертера, то по доллару от всех желающих соберется не менее 1000.

What a great idea. I think there will be a lot of people who will be interested - time is more important.

By the way, is it possible to implement analogues and import all MQL4 functions in MT5 through DLL?

That should solve all the problems.

Andrei01 >>:

А что идея замечательная. Думаю желающих будет много - время дороже.

Кстати, а вот такой вопрос - нельзя ли реализовать аналоги и импорт всех функций MQL4 в МТ5 через подключаемую DLL-ку?

Это должно решить все проблемы.

You can't get them all, the problems start when it comes to orders, as there are now three of them...

there will be custom indicators for Win Mobile 5/6 terminal at least for MQL4/5 platform ?

R.S.: I hope the code of the indicators will be at least partially compatible with XP/NT

xtonic >>:

Эх, mql4 это урезанный Си, а mql5 выходит урезанный Си++ - далеко не самые простые/удобные языки!

We should thank developers because MQL's are not based on Asm... :)

RobinGood >>:

Сделайте,пожалуйста,так чтобы индикаторы и советники с МТ4 работали на МТ5!

Добавьте функцию перекомпиляции какой-нибудь.Тоесть допустим всунул индикатор или советник с МТ4 в терминал МТ5 и в специальном меню MetaEditor нажал на кнопку компилировать в mql5 например!Я уверен Вы это можете воплотить в жизнь!

Я думаю меня поддержат тысячи трейдеров.

Мы надеемся и верим!

С уважением.

Also plz create the following:

1. Wizard for automatic development of these very indicators and EAs;

2. Tool for automatic optimization of the entire program code;

3. Make sure to have an AI (with performance not worse than that of a professional trader);

4. And of course teach the terminal to detect the "hostile" actions of the quoting server. And even better would be to remotely control this server...

A tutorial with pictures if possible

Interesting >>:

Надо тогда разработчикам сказать большое спасибо за то что MQL не на Asm-е основан... :)

15 years ago I wrote programs and games in asembler, but when I saw mql I couldn't link 10 strings

stra2us >>:

15 лет назад на асемблере писал программы и игры а как увидел mql то 10 строк связать не могу

That was 15 years ago. What programmes and games were like then, and now OOP, man... :)

Good afternoon.

MQL seems to be a serious platform and in principle one of the first to have laid the foundation for automated trading, but the simplest function that is already available in the most outdated platform is missing. I mean the fuction of orders moving directly in the working window. This is very convenient and it's not that hard for its developers. I would be very grateful if this function appears in MQL5!!!

grego:

Good afternoon.

MQL seems to be such a serious platform and in principle one of the first to lay the foundation for automated trading, but the simplest function that is already available in the most outdated platform is missing. I mean the fuction of orders moving directly in the working window. This is very convenient and it's not that hard for its developers. I would be very grateful if this function appears in MQL5!!!

Open in the terminal's help (F1) the section "Trading / Trading activities / Changing positions" . I think this is what is required?

Reason: