From theory to practice - page 76

What makes you think we're torturing ourselves) there are people whose problem has long been solved, they just keep their mouths shut for the most part.

Alexander_K2:

No. Okay. I don't want to offend anyone. But, question:

Why then is there nothing practical to read here on the site from theory??? Normal theory with results where???

If I saw it, I might not have started this nonsense here.

They say write an article and it will be a good theory, but everyone says "I'm too lazy" and there's nothing to read.

Alexander_K2:

No. Okay. I don't want to offend anyone. But, question:

Why then is there nothing practical to read here on the site from theory??? Normal theory with results where???

If I saw it, I might not have started this nonsense here.

Well, you wouldn't. Lots of it.

Alexander_K2:

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))) No, Yuri - you are a physicist after all! I recognise the humour!

Yeah, so does the IRS. In fact, my profile says who-what.

Alexander_K2:

I need results, RESULT now, Nikolai. I'm working on it now with all my senile strength. Theory is enough. Everything is clear enough. The tales of idiotic forex will be shattered, and we physicists will be the ones to do it.

Yes... that's a little too much... I mean fairy tales...

Alexander_K2:

As I said before, if you work on 1 pair it's about 1 trade a week on my algorithms. It's not enough for me and it's BORING! Not enough statistics on trades. I want to connect at least 18 pairs. But, it takes a lot of time to statistically analyse the data, to calculate the optimal sample size for a particular currency pair, etc. etc. It's not that simple, of course. A lot of heavy preparatory work.

And also, of course, not very good knowledge of MQL. For example, I cannot understand - OrdersTotal() shows the number of open positions of ALL pairs, but how to know how many positions are opened for a certain pair, something like OrdersEURUSD() :))))) Well, this is not a word.

I will do it myself, because I know that I won't have time for the New Year otherwise. The deadline is burning!

Deadlines are tight - it's horrible. I had a different opinion of you, that you were more astute and everything else... Now, I'm sorry, you've written nonsense.

Alexander_K2:

Hmmm... What's taking you gentlemen so long with this task??? No, I refuse to believe it. There are inexperienced young people here, full stop.

The age of forum users is clearly visible in communication - the number of brackets and caps - speak for themselves)

About the youth....

By the way, feel free to help

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683

Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке я хочу начать свою помощь тем, кто действительно хочет разобраться и научиться программированию на новом MQL4 и желает легко перейти н...

Roman Shiredchenko:
The deadlines that are burning are a horror. I had a different opinion of you, that you were more astute and everything else... now, I'm sorry, you've written nonsense.
The rose-colored glasses get in the way.

Renat Akhtyamov:
rose-coloured glasses get in the way.
:-) Don't take them off. The main thing is to have time to make and sell by New Year. After all, there will be no market after New Year.
Reason: