Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves? - page 11

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

everyone laughed, and even louder than the farm horses :-)

Georges, where is your PAMM ? also there, but the feeling is prolonged in time ...

PS/ whether you do it on purpose ? that's how else to explain it.

I have no PAMM, I've already told many times - I can not define profitable systems with sufficient stability. That's why I have neither PAMM nor signal.

Where am I "messing up"?

I'm looking for signs of stability in the boasts of local super traders. And, when someone declares to me that I can "easily earn 500% a year stably" and that I am 100% guaranteed - of course, I am very surprised and I am interested.

Vasyl Temchenko #:

You'd have to be a complete idiot to give away the source code of a very decent job for nothing. It's dangerous to give out even compiled copies with "Demo or tester only" restriction - you can get the source code in 3 minutes if the robot deserves it.
The source code, of course, would be interesting to me - I can't even imagine what might be contrived there - the menu has 3 lines, but he can't understand the algorithm. As for the work I can only say one thing: maximum 1 deal in direction, trailing is not used. Everything is a real black box - just run it and observe the result, you won't be able to influence it. The only thing you can do is to load your securities account up to the moon.

I can show you dozens of such sources of very decent work every week, not in the tester, but on the demo. There are no "black boxes", and there are experts in Kodobaz working with these TS.

It's the stability that's sad. Any of these "sources" cease to be profitable without warning. And, as I see it, there's something strange about stability... Everyone talks about stable performance, but no one can show it.

PapaYozh #:

You're a grown-up and, like, a programmer ;)

The code may contain a table of deals: symbol + when to open + when to close. Bingo!

I'm familiar with this circus, I can draw it myself. But it's pretty easy to spot, if you know how.
It's all honest here. I'll give you that!

Georgiy Merts #:

I can provide you with a dozen such sources of very decent work, and not in the tester, but on the demo - every week. The problem is that the stability is not so good, but it's not so good.

It's the stability that's sad. Any of these "sources" cease to be profitable without warning. And, as I see it, there's something strange about stability... Everyone talks about stable performance, but no one can show it.

Of course not - you are absolutely convinced that a consistently working robot cannot, by definition, be written. I'm not going to argue with you or change your mind. The reason is simple: only your opinion is correct and unshakable! Keep up the good work!

Vasyl Temchenko #:
You betcha - you're absolutely certain that a stable robot can't be written by definition. I'm not going to argue or change your mind. The reason is simple: only your opinion is correct and unshakable! Keep up the good work!

What do you mean? Where's the "steadfast"???

Just doubtful, and more than once in this thread I have said - SEARCHING. Here, I want to look at that stability...

Georgiy Merts #:

What do you mean? Where's the "steadfast"???

Just doubtful, and more than once in this thread I have said - SEARCHING. Here, I want to look at that stability...

It's strange how you show your doubts. Doubts are usually expressed in a different tone. In yours you can clearly hear: "It doesn't happen, because it can't be. I said!!!"
Looking for how? Make a custom order on Freelance - I'll make you a reliable self-righteous pallet with a profit of at least 50% per year.
See how? You do not believe in anything, you do not believe in results shown in the tester. And no one will give you any commercially interesting work apart from "in the tester look". About 12-15 years ago you could safely give a demo, but those times are long gone.

Georges, stay out of it, both Baskov and this comrade will drain your dough faster than the league

TheXpert #:
George, stay out of this, both Baskov and this guy will drain your money faster than the league.
Did yours leak already, or did you do it yourself?

Vladimir Baskakov #:

where's the old signal, bro?

TheXpert #:

where's the old signal, bro?

What do you need it for, bro?
Reason: