Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves? - page 16

Vasyl Temchenko #:

The "Recipe" itself is easy to evaluate, but the result of its application is impossible.
In marginal trading using a semi-automatic robot, the result is entirely up to the Trader...

You yourself have assessed the disadvantages of "semi-automatic robot" ... I hope you drew the right conclusions ...?

Switching to robot-automatic increases the profitability of trading, but only if the robot is optimized and tested on a long period of history..., and preferably on several pairs at the same settings...

Serqey Nikitin #:

You yourself have assessed the disadvantages of a "semi-automatic robot"... I hope you drew the right conclusions...?

Switching to a robot-automatic increases the profitability of trading, but only if the robot is optimised and tested over a long period of history..., and preferably on several pairs at the same settings...

1. Where, when, which ones?
2. Increases profitability??? Maybe also reliability ??? Ha-ha-ha... Go ahead. Good riddance. If you think an automated robot can be more efficient than a competent trader using an assistant robot... What can you say? I don't even need to say anything. It's obvious without any additional comments.

Vasyl Temchenko #:

I totally agree,

Any robot with a machine gun or a machine gun needs manual control.)

Petr Baskakov #:

I completely agree,

Respect! (And respect!)

It is foolish and beyond reasonable risk not to monitor critical systems with any level of automation. A nuclear power plant and the TC are just such systems.)

Petr Baskakov #:

I completely agree,

A tractor needs manual control.

If your robot requires manual control - formalise your intervention and make the robot more complex

"One should not multiply things unnecessarily."

Occam'sRazor

Writing a robot or making a signal and making it look profitable is much easier than actually making a profitable robot. Given how the market works a really profitable robot will quickly become unprofitable as soon as it reaches critical mass. That's why it would be quite silly to post real working robots

> Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves?

A good dealer never uses his product)

If the author has no monikers (signal) then you need to bypass him at once ))))))))))))) and that's it !!! And look for another one !!!
Reason: