Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves? - page 10

Georgiy Merts #:

Ahh... And here I thought...

This clown's already leaked so many accounts, it's one less, one more, not much difference.

I recommend investing in his PAMM. You'll get a thrill out of it.
I have no PAMM bro

Georgiy Merts #:

Ahh... And here I thought...

This clown has already leaked so many accounts here that it's one less and one more that makes little difference.

I recommend investing in his PAMM. The thrill is guaranteed.

George, intolerance, even if it's not religious or racial, is not good. Intolerance of other people's opinions is also unacceptable (I think so).
From what you write (regarding my hairless strategy, in particular) it's obvious that for you there are only two opinions:"Mine and the wrong one".
Tell yourself Stop, stop trolling anyone. You and I are no longer young men, it's not very nice when an adult starts acting like a snot-nosed youngster who has never smelled life.

Vasyl Temchenko #:

George, intolerance, even if it is not religious or racial, is not good. Intolerance of other people's opinions is just as unacceptable (I think).
From what you write (regarding my hairless strategy, in particular) it's obvious that for you there are only two opinions:"Mine and the wrong one".
Tell yourself Stop, stop trolling anyone. You and I are no longer young men, it's not very nice when an adult starts acting like a snot-nosed youngster who has never smelled life.

No, Vasili, I'm the only troll here, the rest are just cherubs with wings.

osmo1709 #:
Profitable robots are scarce. Sometimes profitable robots sell, why not? But most robots are unprofitable

I would even say so - the vast majority of those on the Market are on offer. And it's almost impossible to find good owls there (they do exist) because of the avalanche of new and reprinted works.
And I can't even imagine what else could be offered to change the situation.

Boris Gulikov #:
On my monitor, I'm trading manually with averaging.
To be honest, I don't understand what averaging is, so I don't use it.

PapaYozh #:

I hope it was in the source code presented ;)

You'd have to be a complete idiot to give away the source code of a very decent job for nothing. It's dangerous to give out even a compiled copy with the restriction "Demo or tester only" - you can get it in 3 minutes if the robot deserves it.
The source code, of course, would be interesting to me - I can't even imagine what could be tricky there - the menu has 3 lines, but he can't understand the algorithm. As for the work I can only say one thing: maximum 1 deal in direction, trailing is not used. Everything is a real black box - just run it and observe the result, you won't be able to influence it. The only thing you can do is to load the depo to the limit.

Boris Gulikov #:
The monitor on Vovin is manual trading with averaging.

Looks like it... All questions to the author, though.

Vasyl Temchenko #:

I absolutely agree with him, it was the right decision. And his word did not differ from his deed.
ZAZ stopped making humpbacks and big-eared ones long ago, and switched to screwdriver assembly of foreign cars. My third car was their Lanos (the second was Moskvich 412) - for comfort and reliability heaven and earth, compared not only with big-eared, but also with the most advanced model of VAZ.
The truth I heard by a fringe of the ear that their business is not very good now, they can not compete with the Eurobullies. Bech, even though it is old, but it beats any Lanos. Especially the penny-pinching eurolabaha version.

That means that miserable, cramped Lanos, which does not drive and rots not by the day but by the hour, is cooler than Vesta? )))

We should probably close the thread. We're discussing 'why the water is wet'.

Vasyl Temchenko #:

You'd have to be a complete idiot to give away the source code of a very decent job for nothing. It's dangerous to give out even compiled copies with "Demo or tester only" restriction - you can get the source code in 3 minutes if the robot deserves it.
The source code, of course, would be interesting to me - I can't even imagine what might be contrived there - the menu has 3 lines, but he can't understand the algorithm. As for the work I can only say one thing: maximum 1 deal in direction, trailing is not used. Everything is a real black box - just run it and observe the result, you won't be able to influence it. Unless you run your trading robot to the limit.

You are a grown-up and you are a programmer ;)

The code may contain a table of deals: symbol + when to open + when to close. Bingo!

Reason: