Random wandering - page 13

Олег avtomat:

crap

What a turnaround. Going for the white cholate

Oleg avtomat:

The modern concept of the vacuum of space is relativistic ether...

This is where a tinfoil cap is already needed.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You say that the patient is done with advertising, but I think this is his traditional foreplay with emotion (to get attention). Next it should be advertising)

You're just being silly.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

What a turnaround. Going for the white cholate.

And here's where the tinfoil cap is already needed.

And here's a confirmation of what I said about anathematising the undesirables ;)))))

You should at least try to keep up to date on current affairs in physics. You're a century behind. You look ridiculous.

See ?

dressing gown is spelled with an "a".

But apparently you're as bad at Russian as you are at physics...

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Dimitri, I don't mind the pushing. Overtraining is the pain of the forex backbone breaker! Our joint pain. Instead of arguing, you could do a public experiment, build a series and use a simple system to make a profit/loss. I guess that might change someone's mind, well, or just think about it.

It's already been in another thread.

The system drained away.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

What a turnaround. Going for the white cholate.

This is where a tinfoil cap is already needed.

And there's no telling what kind of environment we exist in in the world. Everything is relative. Fish live in the water, we live in the air. Everybody is fine, and neither we nor fish even notice it. But the world may be composed of some substance unknown to men. Most probably it is. And we are like fish))

Well, then what's the point of talking. Everyone stays on the same page, plus the unpleasant residue of being misunderstood.

Is there anywhere to download SB quotes for MT? I don't have to dance around and try a couple of strategies in the tester?

Олег avtomat:

And here is a confirmation of what I said about consigning all undesirables to anathema ;)))))

You should at least try to keep up to date with current affairs in physics. You're a century behind. You look ridiculous.

See ?

dressing gown is spelled with an "a".

But apparently you're as bad at Russian as you are at physics...

But I'm doing great with the cap. I specially made it out of three layers of foil. And now I can't hear you. Boo-boo-boo.

You're saying something about the airwaves. Let's leave that for other forums. You could be a star with that content with the flatlanders. They like it. But don't talk trash about SB here. Outline concrete ways to make money on SB. Like pumping, for example. But just waving a hat and sending everyone on the air, that would be weak.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I'm doing great with the cap, though. I specially made it out of three layers of foil. And now I can't hear you. Boo-boo-boo.

You're saying something about the airwaves. Let's leave that for the other forums. You could be a star with that content with the flatlanders. They like it. But don't talk trash about SB here. Outline concrete ways to make money on SB. Like pumping, for example. But just to wave a cap and send everyone on the air, it will be too weak.

That's right - your cap is pretty good. It's unbreakable!

Uladzimir Izerski:

And it is also unknown what kind of environment we exist in in the world. Everything is relative. Fish live in the water, we live in the air. Everybody is fine, and neither we nor the fish even notice it. But the world may be composed of some substance unknown to men. Most probably it is. And we are like fish))

Fish don't talk, you don't, unfortunately.
Reason: