Predator model - page 2

Everyone has their own cockroaches, you want to cross everyone, that's your right.

Why false breakout? Look at the image (this is Merrill's patterns for downtrend):

And look at GBPUSD M1 chart for now:

So, the pattern on the GBPUSD chart is the same as Merrill's M3, right? And the evolution of this M3 pattern was on the following way: M8 - M4 - M3. That is why it was false breakout.

SAASA_IVANOV:
As seen on the XAU/USD, the wolf visited yesterday's place where it hunted down its prey. Now it is fed up and has some rest, but it will pretend to run away from its prey.
This is called patterns (for example - see two posts above).

pattern is different, it doesn't capture the essence of the Predator model.

SAASA_IVANOV:
We look at the terminal, the price moves back and forth on it, leaving a trace that we call a graph. We add all sorts of indicators to it and decide to guess the future movement. We think a lot, put all sorts of "smart" thoughts in our heads. And? Yes, that's right - we open a deal ... Some people guess, others lose. But the vast majority lose their hard-earned money. We think that Price is clever and escapes from the traps. Is Price so alive and thinking cleverly? The answer is yes. She is alive, but she is still hungry and ruthless, she can only be compared with a ravenous wolf. That's why you need a good wolf hunter .I'll go on from here...
I associate it more with fishing: on the flats the bayfish bite; strong movements - the pike; Uncle Kolya - the catfish (if you don't cut the line, he'll drag it under the barge).

Then the Alligator indicator ... or PsyLevels indicator by well-known theory

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Predator Model

SAASA_IVANOV, 2014.02.20 06:03

Everyone has their own cockroaches, you want to cross everyone is your right.
cockroaches must be sexually mature (just kidding)

DC2008:
I associate it more with fishing: on the flats, the bay fish bite; strong movements, the pike; Uncle Kolya, the catfish (if you don't cut the line, he drags it under the barge).
Everyone develops his own model and it helps him. )) My wolf goes to his lair. Where and above noted.

DC2008:
I associate it more with fishing: on the flats the bayfish bite; strong movements - pike; Uncle Kolya - catfish (if you don't cut the line, he drags it under the barge).

Fishing, but the fisherman is on the other side of the screen. And he catches traders not one by one, but in a school :))

Heroix:
Another shit topic.
Been visiting this resource lately and discovering that it turns out to be entertaining.
Why is it a bullshit theme? If you take away all the zoo, you get Price Action. At school, arithmetic was explained on apples, here Price Action is explained on wolves. The theme has a right to life.
Reason: