I am in favour of not passing off converted indicators as my own - page 7

alex67s:

So you are suggesting we go all the way by the Armenian Komsomol?

Why reinvent the wheel?

It was invented long ago!

But to change tyres, rims, saddle, etc...

and then you get the results in the sport...

my opinion...imho

Apparently, 67 is an iq level.

judging by the desire to change the tyres and the saddle - you also need to tint and lower.... trader, man.

Armen:

67 seems to be an iq level.

judging by the desire to change the rubber and the saddle - you also tint and lower.... you're a goddamn trader.

Judging by your reaction, you're Armenian!

Sorry, it's just that in our youth we had jokes from Armenian radio...

and this is from there....

You don't have to be rude to strangers.

On one of the forums recently posted TC, allegedly the author, because it circulated on the network under this name and the author asked for $ 300 for it somewhere. So, this author found out that it is discussed in free access and decompiled by some forum members. He threatened to sue everybody, saying that it would violate the copyright, the forum would be closed etc. Forum's management explained to him that he'd better get his copyright certificate without BE, and he would be punished. Well he mu...hryu... All he used foul language and threats. In the end, the offended guy posted on the forum the dek.version and it turned out that there were just idnulls with certain parameters. The question is what can be considered the author's work, the parameters or the structure of TS made of indicators?

If my opinion - if he didn't rename the indicators, and if they are freely available, and his merit is only in finding the settings and combining these indicators into a system (and the manual trading system is not just indicators on the chart - he probably traded them manually and there is monitoring for example) - then probably you can.

Although, there are still discussions going on in the English Internet - may the settings of other people's indicators and advisors be a subject of a separate sale?

newdigital:

If my opinion - if he didn't rename the indicators, and if they are freely available, and his merit is only in finding the settings and combining these indicators into a system (and the manual trading system is not just indicators on the chart - he probably traded them manually and there is monitoring for example) - then probably you can.

Although, there are still discussions going on in the English Internet - may the settings of other people's indicators and advisors be a subject of a separate sale?

set - yes, it can.... i.e., anyone may repeat it. But if you don't have time or desire - then buy it...

alex67s:

So you are suggesting that we go all the way the way of the Armenian Komsomol?

Why reinvent the wheel?

It was invented long ago!

But to change tyres, rims, saddle, etc...

That's how you get results in sport...

That's my opinion... imho.

How exactly about reinventing the bicycle. I'm trying to understand the algorithms of other indicators that cost crazy amounts of money and when I found it, I created my own indicator that sells for next to nothing. I'm not too lazy and found "insanely expensive Turkey" in the public domain, and even attached a couple of links where the published literature with a clear description of the algorithm construction . I attached a screenshot of six different indicators with completely different formulas that after selecting the parameters were as similar as twins (like find 5 differences). So why the bicycle? The main problem (in my opinion) is how much you perceive (read) the indicator and how much you trust it.

The author complains that he cannot find interesting indicators, everything is based on old ones. I have exclusive indicators, but why should I put them out there? I don't think that they are based on standard methods, although I can't say they are not based on previous authors' achievements. For example, on the basis of the zig zag indicator I built an indicator for calculating average amplitude and period of oscillations. It is an old indicator but it has its own idea of application. In addition, there are many indicators, ranging from very unique ones to those based on other ones. But that doesn't mean that there is no scientific novelty there. The petrol engine is also based on a long-standing invention, yet it bears little resemblance to the first prototype.

It will be interesting to watch!

Do you know that some people sell several hundred copies of their indicators a month through the Market? And there are those who have earned more than $100,000 on sales alone in a few months?

My point is that if you have your own developments, then sell or offer them for free (for the sake of fame) in the appstore. With the right design, good screenshots and clear descriptions in several languages, you can get decent results.

jyiv:

I would like to see some calculating indicators and calculating machines in MT5 and MT4

I would like to say to the developers, Stop stealing others' ideas and start writing your own indicators not to rework the old ones. And most traders will agree with me.

I wish he could....Want---- take it and do it, whiner. ungrateful person just. so many different inductors, as laid outfor free in the Base ismore than generous. but no - not satisfied with what is there.
As you see, they use elements of standard indicators while you get something new on a silver platter. You give the impression that you are no more than 15 years old.

As for plagiarism: It's a senseless subject. If an indicator whose formula is publicly available has been modified in any way, it's not plagiarism.
Reason: