I am in favour of not passing off converted indicators as my own - page 5

DC2008:

You have been asked to substantiate your accusations. Answer specifically: who has stolen from whom and what.

And before that, what didn't I answer your question?

What is not clear?

jyiv:

And before that, what didn't I answer your question?

What wasn't clear?

No, you didn't. Either you're naming specific thieves or you're a f....idiot!

DC2008:

No you didn't. Either you're naming specific thieves or you're a pi....dolt!

Who are you anyway?

A developer?

DC2008:

You have been asked to substantiate your accusations. Answer specifically: who has stolen from whom and what.

"Don't wait for it" (s). Speaking as an old honoured charlatan :-)

Silent:
"Don't wait for it" (c). Speaking as an old honoured charlatan :-)

Why should I prove anything? I can see everything in the terminal when I work with the schedule.

And there are millions like me.

DC2008:

Specifically Vasya from Valodi

I understand that everyone is in favour of stealing ideas, so here's an example, developers it's up to you. I take any trading robot, change its name and sell it as my product. Do you think this is right?

Dear Sir, I would recommend you to do something with the title of this thread. Bring it into line with the content or something...

because it raises questions:

have you seen such indicators here ?

do you have a specific complaint about a certain author ?

are you a representative of someone else and have the authority to demand the respect of copyright ?

have you ever written any "original" indicators in your life?

FAQ:

Dear Sir, I would recommend you to do something with the title of this thread. Bring it into line with the content or something...

because it raises questions:

have you seen such indicators here ?

do you have a specific complaint about a certain author ?

are you a representative of someone else and have the authority to demand the respect of copyright ?

have you ever written any "original" indicators in your life?

Very true remarks ... and to the point.

And I would also recommend to my dearjyiv (but no offense) to correct his grammar and style of the Russian language. Too many of his posts are hard to read and hard to understand.

Let me remind you: stylistics is the level of speech culture, the correct use of words and the connections between words.

pagot:
Very valid points... and to the point.

And I would also recommend respectedjyiv (but no offence) to correct grammar and stylistics of Russian language. Too many of his posts are hard to read and hard to understand.

Let me remind you: stylistics is the level of speech culture, the correct use of words and the connections between words.
I can forgive Russian is not my first language. If you can't see it, go to my page and take a look.
Reason: