I am in favour of not passing off converted indicators as my own

As they say all new is long forgotten old. I have not seen good indicators for a long time, almost all indicators are being redesigned, for example I can find more than 100 varieties of RSI on the Internet, although it is the same RSI, just arrows, lines, etc. This applies not only to the RSI but also to most basic indicators, if not all.

I want to see new calculating indicators in MT5 and MT4, I mean, has anyone seen such indicators?

I am more than sure that there are no such indicators.

I would like to say to the developers, Stop stealing others' ideas and start writing your own indicators . I would like to say to the developers, not to rework the old ones. And most traders will agree with me.

jyiv:

As they say all new is long forgotten old. I have not seen good indicators for a long time, almost all indicators are being redesigned, for example I can find more than 100 varieties of RSI on the Internet, although it is the same RSI, just arrows, lines, etc. This applies not only to the RSI but also to most basic indicators, if not all.

I want to see new calculating indicators in MT5 and MT4, I mean, has anyone seen such indicators?

I am more than sure that there are no such indicators.

I would like to say to the developers, Stop stealing others' ideas and start writing your own indicators . I would like to say to the developers, not to rework the old ones. And most traders will agree with me.

No, I mean... There are traders. I was given a puzzle idea the other day. I'll post it.

artmedia70:
No, why not... There are some. I had a puzzle idea the other day. I'll post it.
I won't criticize right away, but of course I'm interested to see.

jyiv:
I won't criticise straight away, but of course I'm interested to see.
I don't care about criticism. There is healthy criticism, but most of the criticism is mean, black, ugly... It's better to absorb

artmedia70:
I don't care about criticism. There is some healthy criticism, but most of the criticism is mean, black, ugly... It's better to absorb
If you like it, it's healthy and if you don't like it, it's black? :)

artmedia70:
Well, why not... There are some. Somebody threw me a puzzle idea the other day. I'll post it.

The problem is probably not with you, but with most new programmers...

For example, you are interested in re-doing something, inventing something, and someone else is just stamping it out by adding arrows, turning it upside down or colouring it... and that's it.

artmedia70:
I don't care about the criticism. There is some healthy criticism, but most of it is malicious, black, and ugly... It's better to be absorbed

I mean that I will find something basic in your indicator as it is based on something. I don't mean disrespectful criticism. I tried to write an indicator and I will shit on it. No, you won't. I understand that even a redesigned indicator is a big job.

But the fate of the lack of new indicators shows that we want to have an indicator that will warn about divergence, not predict it.

Armen:

For example, you are interested in re-doing something, inventing something, and someone else is just stamping, adding arrows, turning them upside down or colouring them in... and that's it.

And they also take money for this, what you give for free.

Armen:
If you like criticism, it's healthy, and if you don't like it, it's black? :)
No. There's criticism in the form of suggestions on how to improve, and then there's just mud. Just mud is just mud.

Armen:

For example, you are interested in re-doing something, inventing something, and someone else is just stamping it out by adding arrows, turning it upside down or colouring it... and that's it.

It's not interesting. If it does not interest me, then I will not write. Although... there's a demand for it. It's just convenient.

artmedia70:
No. There is criticism in the form of suggestions on how to improve, and there is just mud. Just mud, just mud.
I believe that there are normal people here and no one is going to pour mud.
Reason: