Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!]

I got involved with forex about two years ago, I was just playing around for about a year! After that, I got really into it! Yes, I understand that the market is not predictable, but there was a time when I took a big risk, took a loan of $ 1500 and opened an account on it! But luckily I got lucky, I paid back the loan in 4 months from the same account)))), then I took a car from this account, and left about a thousand in the account, and lost my deposit in a month!

i got sidetracked from the subject))))))

I have a question for you. Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time??????

How should I react and what to stick to, maybe with tips!?!?!))

there is

An extensive response, thank you!)))

That's not a good question to ask. Because it is your money, and your risk.

Just go to Signals, click on your metatrader type, you can click on real accounts (on the left), and on the right there is a sorting of signals. Sort through, see what signals there are, how many subscribers, etc. And make a decision.

Forex is a high-risk investment (compared to investments in real estate for example). A person who cannot manage their $1,500 will not be able to manage a million dollars (because the larger the amount, the more difficult it is to manage - there are more risks).

Deleted your post sorry.

And looked at your profile - you are a signal provider, and so bad about metatrader (video), and even in a special forum on metatrader.

Do not talk about bad things. Nothing can be done on the negative now (neither in politics, nor in anything else). Only positivity. They want positive things. If the system is good, if the signal is profitable, if the idea is clever, if the thread is not a flood, if the question is not tricky, if the discussion is positive and interesting for users.

All the same, it's all flooded ... But then, I'm sorry, whatever the question is, so is the answer. I would not be surprised if the thread gets deleted ...

Да это то я понимаю!) Просто в видео ясно сказано что ДЦ не даст работать с большими суммами!))

Did you post the video again? This info (video made on info) has been circulating on various English-language forums for years ... Nothing new.

Look in the signals - there are large amounts of real money out there.

I, for example, worked with 10 thousand dollars in two accounts (each with 10) ... and I'm not affiliated with any brokerage company... I'm not even a programmer for example ...

Removed your video again.

titanhouse:

Yes, I understand that!) It's just that the video clearly says that the DC will not let you work with large sums!)

/ There was a link to bojan - Mathemat/.

As soon as I heard about the plugin and the company "Boston Technologies", I realised it was an old, very old bojan. So I closed the video window.

What is the purpose of creating this thread? Judging by the first post, you are not the usual loser, because your first account didn't go broke and you made a decent profit on it. But then why do you ask such stupid questions?

Video for beginners, you can also use VC software and if you are not happy with the execution, you can always switch to another broker.

Apologies for the video of course!( Just came across it today, and there was a small percentage of doubt!!!)

Mathemat - I do not consider myself a loser (and to the pro is still far away), the branch was created to find out if there are people with us who do it professionally, who has what experience, etc.

Is there even something to strive for!?!?

there is
Reason: