Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 2

Then let's go for it!))

titanhouse:

Apologies for the video of course!( Just came across it today, and there was a small percentage of doubt!!!)

Mathemat - I do not consider myself a loser (and to the pro is still far away), the branch was created to find out if there are people with us who do it professionally, who has what experience, etc.

Is there even something to strive for!?!?

All in all, this video is essentially advertising, because my friend in the other video promoting another platform. There is a stock trading system. In Metatrader similar kind of trading already exists, but only on other exchanges. You may start trading from 5 dollars. Of course nobody will give you pipsing on such accounts, of course your trading takes place on ordinary micro accounts practically against the broker, but if you adapt you can find strategies for successful trading using the vast possibilities of the terminal.

titanhouse:

I have this question for you. Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time??????

What to do and what to stick to, maybe you can give some advice?)

There are no such people.

It is impossible to build a sustainable asset trading business based on price forecasts!!!

The only way to make money in the financial market:

1. provision of services.

2. arbitrage.

3. Purchase of obviously undervalued assets (assets which are cheaper by an order of magnitude or more in comparison with their industry peers).

P.S. In the market since 1994.

There is

Constant learning, practice, don't follow the crowd

Of course there are.

But these people are not interested in selling signals and small investments, plus they do not work only in forex...

I wonder why they sell signals for $10, which bring thousands of percent... Put $10 and in a year you have $10 000, and in two years $10 000 000, and in three ...

Although I think that such a return for normal traders is unlikely.

And to the question of building a sustainable business in the asset market - you don't need to make predictions, you need to manage your capital correctly and the prediction question itself will go away.

Although what's listed below also works.

1. service provision.

2. arbitrage.

Buying obviously undervalued assets (assets that are an order of magnitude or more cheaper than industry peers).

But here too, if you mismanage your money, you can get kicked...

So MM rules.

vdv2001:

Of course there are.

But these people are not interested in selling signals and small investments, plus they don't work only in forex...

I wonder why they sell signals for $10, which bring thousands of percent... Put $10 and in a year you have $10 000, and in two years $10 000 000, and in three ...

Although I think that such returns are unlikely for normal traders.

That's your reasoning because you haven't traded big lots.

The path from 10 to 1000 is not the same as from 1000 to 100000, and certainly not as from 100000 to 10000000.

And agree, selling a signal for $20 (that's the minimum cost, I don't understand where you got $10 from) to a thousand subscribers and getting $20000 ($16000 after commission deduction) in a month, is much better than trying to trade the same thing all year long.

MoneyJinn:

It is impossible to build a sustainable asset trading business based on price forecasts!!!

My opinion - this is a standard misconception of most traders. To solve the problem: "Obtaining stable profits in FOREX" should be every competent inventor familiar with the basics of trading, since this problem, according to TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving) classification, does not exceed level three. And this solution is not the only one.

Tip: Find an inventor and you will be happy!

VNIK:

My opinion - this is a standard delusion of most traders. Every competent inventor familiar with basics of trading should solve "Obtaining stable profit on FOREX", because this problem according to TRIZ (Theory of Invention Tasks Solving) classification does not exceed the third level. And this solution is not the only one.

Tip: Find an inventor and you will be happy!

Have you, excuse me, found one?

I mean the solution to the problem of "Making stable profits in FOREX".

Contender:

Have you, excuse me, found one?

I mean the solution to the problem of "Making a stable profit on FOREX".

I think I did. Several different examples in my profile...

VNIK:
I think there are. A few different examples in my profile...

No examples from the real world? ;)

Reason: