Fibonacci pyramids - page 13

artmedia70:
Oh, well... There's another nationwide way... A lot of people go there. Some more often, some less... But they do... Or at least they get sent away...

By the way, he's got a cat just like yours.)

He used to sell pseudomedicine to the public. On the forums, he gets banned for spamming his site.

newdigital:
By the way - the Chinese are very materially motivated people. Many call them "the Jews of Asia".
So that's how my ex-fiancée's character deteriorated after four years of living in China. And here I was thinking... :):):)

By the way, for the topic starter. My experience in the English part of the forum.

I am not a programmer. When I started my first branch, did the first 20 sheets - programmers came and made me an Expert Advisor with several versions. Why? You may see it here. Yes, this is the English part of the forum. You do not need to know the English language to follow the links that I give here. Just look at the links that I did -

• trading (not backtest and not forward test - trade on several brokers manually at the same time);
  • optimisation with claud on two pairs on several timeframes (credits spent, and not a few);

etc.

After that, the programmers realised it was serious and started contributing ... I did not bring them to the Market because I did not know at the time - whether the programmer together with the moderator can participate in the Market, or not (I know now - you can).

And so on several systems - see here.

artmedia70:
How about that ... There's another all-Russian route... A lot of people go there. Some more often, some less often... But they do... Or at least they get sent away...

Well, I go on the need to moderate ... and I have two branches there ... + one joking branch opened by the green one (also an eye for an eye) ...

Can you imagine...

• the mock branch in the Russian part was opened by Mishek...
  • in the English part it was me
  • in the whale part, the green part...
  • in the future spanish part? I don't know spanish... By the way, the green one doesn't speak chinese... and that's okay... It's okay.

In short - who opened a joke in which section is the boss :)

newdigital:

Well, I go on the need to moderate ... and I have two branches there ... + one joking branch opened by the green one (also an eye for an eye) ...

Can you imagine...

• the mock branch in the Russian part was opened by Mishek...
  • in the English part it was me
  • in the whale part, the green part...
  • in the future spanish part? I don't know spanish... By the way, the green one doesn't speak chinese... and that's okay... It's okay.

Anyway, whoever opened the joke section is the boss :)

I can laugh everywhere when I'm bored...

Yoschik:

By the way, he's got a cat just like yours.)

He used to sell pseudomedicine to the public. On the forums he gets banned for spamming his site.

A cat? Mother-mother-grandmother...

voitehov:
 Да , такой вариант не исключаю , програмист выиграет в малом , но проиграет в большом . У меня несколько перспективных проектов , один лучше другого .  

Fitness coach, massage therapist
( Other city/region )
Skills: The author of the method - Sports Meditation. The technique provides the development and strengthening of all muscle groups, increase physical strength, endurance. Can be effectively used without any additional physical exercise. It is ideal for recovery from any injury as it does not require , any movement , except reflection. For professional athletes wishing to improve their performance, sports meditation is indispensable, as a supplementary exercise. The method is based on the easiest and most effective exercises, selected from Wushu, Yoga and Qigong. It is an energy shower, it boosts self-confidence and it quickly recovers from fatigue. You just need to grasp the essence, what would apply in practice. Very easy and effective! Results can be seen from the first lessons.
Experience: I have been practicing sports meditation for 4 years, I believe that such knowledge should be instilled in children at school, in the gym class. Sports meditation - the easiest way to effectively exercise.
Education: I have not finished higher education.
Salary: by appointment .
Additional Information: 42 years old.
Full name: Oleg Voytekhov
E-mail: samadhi.ra@mail.ru

Yoschik:
... The method ensures the development and strengthening of all muscle groups, increasing physical strength, endurance. It can be effectively used without additional physical exercise . It is ideal when recovering from any injury, as it does not require, no movement, except thinking...
I'm starving... I'm going to think...
Mail.Ru: почта, поиск в интернете, новости, игры, развлечения
  • mail.ru
Почта Mail.Ru — крупнейшая бесплатная почта, быстрый и удобный интерфейс, неограниченный объем ящика, надежная защита от спама и вирусов, мобильная версия и приложения для смартфонов. Доступ по IMAP, SMS-уведомления, интерфейс на разных языках и темы оформления Почты. Также на Mail.Ru: новости, поиск в интернете, авто, спорт, игры, знакомства, погода, работа.

No, I mean... The mail's stuck... I didn't ask for it! Rise of the intellects...

artmedia70:
No, I mean... The mail's stuck... I didn't ask for it! Rise of the intellect...
There's an X on the right so you don't have to stick it on.
Reason: