Fibonacci pyramids - page 12

newdigital:

I remember one case ... it was a few years ago, when English programmers were making real money selling signal copiers (from one MT4 to another) .... I don't remember the difference, but it was several years ago when English coders were making real money selling copies of signals (from one MT4 to another) ... But one of our well-known coder (well known here in mql5) made the same, but better and free.

I have never seen such kind of coders, but they are very disappointed and in crisis. I even received an e-mail with "what he did! How could he do that! This is a business! Anyway, it's the business of the English guys... Just a free code from one famous lawyer (who, I'm sure, increased his orders and had a waiting list for the next year because of the free code).

That's the story.

=========

And there is an option, as suggested by DC2008 - the programmer does everything, sends to the Market - and sits ... waits ... will the fish bite or not ... without feeding (without the author of voitehov' s idea) ...

Yes, that option is not excluded, the programmer wins in a small way but loses in a big way. I have several promising projects, one better than the other . I can generate know-how ideas with an enviable consistency . I believe that I will immediately find decent, thinking people.

voitehov:
I can generate know-how ideas with an enviable consistency.

Yeah, so I'll never see my 80 quid.

Can I call you Generator?

voitehov:
Yes, it's a possibility, the programmer wins in a small way, but loses in a big way. I have several promising projects, one better than the other. I can generate know-how ideas with an enviable consistency. I believe I can find decent, intelligent people right away.
You mean you can do it yourself? Then I'm off to the Chinese.

voitehov:
I believe I will find decent, thinking people at once .

What does the name Samadhj Ra mean ?

Which of these hobbies are your priorities?

Trading Forex Investors Community, Gruzovoz.online, How to earn 1000,

Forex, Earn how to make money online, Easy and honest way to make money online is real,

Why does my back hurt all the time, Easy Money, Easy way to make real money online,

Work Earnings on the internet, Work Earnings on the internet, Easy Breast exercises,

Space News, Most Effective Breast Enlargement Exercises, Back Pain Solutions

voitehov:

I'm not shy, details in private, trade secret ... (So that the material incentive, someone does not take it in his direction ...) .

Sorry, I am busy now. In the evening .

Applicants for the team warning: - In programming, I am dummies. Therefore: If it's Metatrader 5 - did you use HWAFM? I will not be the one to ask. The technical side is entirely your responsibility. Mine are creative ideas, optimization, and sales.

How not to ask? Before you, a comrade here did a free pattern search on MT5 ... called HWAFM ... He is, excuse me, a competitor ... and the idea has already been implemented, and everything is free. You have to know your competitors.

By the way, speaking of dummies, this is a forum of programmers. And no one wants to program a leaky idea for a fee...

So you have to explain, prove, explain again... prove that you are worthy of those 11 sheets (12 already), which you Users / programmers on this forum as a personal promotion.

Otherwise ... if you now find a programmer in private, stop the thread ... it will turn out that I ... and all the other non-programmers who read it all and hope are just idiots? :)

You have ascended to the public (pedestal) of a free forum. So let's be consistent with the situation, shall we? I mean - not at home ... there are both traditions and rules... You don't pay for promotion ... not even for pictures... :) Why do you insult people so much ...

========

I'm off to the Chinese or I'll get turned on here ... (I do not like freebies and freeloaders - my personal apologies).

Will there be crystallography?

voitehov:

a load of work, I promise.

By the way, great motivation for some Japanese programmer. I read about it in the latest AiF:"Unnecessary employees in Japan are not dismissed, but survive: piling up tedious work or do not give any assignments at all (for Japanese used to work, it's a shock!)". Anyway, you have to look for a Japanese, it will be enough for him. :)

voitehov:
I can generate know-how ideas with an enviable consistency.
Talking is not talking (programming).

By the way - the Chinese are very materially motivated people (I don't know how to say it ... sorry ... but you get the idea). Many call them "the Jews of Asia". That is - for the topic starter - everything must be justified and proven - there is no other way.

newdigital:
By the way - the Chinese are very materially motivated people (I don't know how to say it ... sorry ... but you get the idea). Many call them "the Jews of Asia". That is - for the topic starter - everything must be justified and proven - there is no other way.
There is no other way. There is another way in Russia. Many people go there. Some go there more often, some less often... But they do... Or at least they get sent away...
Reason: