Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 80

Rann:

Talk to people who are in the business and they will explain everything to you.

I knew someone.

sanyooooook:

So it turns out that the banks are not fools and they are chasing away those who take money from them, while you are such simpletons with open arms to encourage them to join you.

I don't see the logic, are the CDs smarter than the banks?

It seems that some DCs are very inert in their work - reflexive "Under-Banks"!

Rann:

Which PAMM? We don't have any PAMMs yet.

What did you do not like about our website? Quotes are real, spreads are real, calculated on all ticks for the last day, tick history is available for all, not only for clients.

Tick history available to all - only for ECN accounts, and other accounts - STP in the Client Cabinet,

there is a restriction - you can only download up to 14 days from the current date,

there is a limitation - you can only download it for a period of ±5 minutes from the selected time, i.e. you can only download 10-minute segments.

I.e. you can say that you have practically none of it (for a long period and in a convenient form),

Unlike tick history of Dukascopy and alpari, it can be downloaded without any restrictions, conveniently in archives.

sanyooooook:

So it turns out that the banks are not fools and they are chasing away those who take money from them, while you are such simpletons with open arms to encourage them to join you.

I don't see the logic, are the CDs smarter than the banks?

The banks are interested in losing, we are interested in profits. So we try to hide profitable traders in the general anonymous flow. The banks do not care about custody companies because they do not withdraw anything from them.

serferrer:

Tick history available to all is only for ECN accounts, the other accounts are STP in the Client Cabinet,

there is a limit - you can only download up to 14 days from the current date,

there is a restriction - you can only download it for a period of ± 5 minutes from the selected time, i.e. you can only download 10 minute segments.

I.e. you can say that you have practically none (for a long period and in a convenient form),

Unlike tick history of Dukascopy and alpari, it can be downloaded without any restrictions, conveniently in archives.

STP is a secondary type of account, there are fewer clients there. Maybe one day we will close it altogether.

Yes, there is a limit of 14 days, as now the tick archive is not for testing, but for transparency. One day we will remove the restriction, we have not got to it yet.

10 minute segments is not a limitation, it is a temporary inconvenience. Again, this is done in order to decompose the performance, and we do not need long archives for that. But whoever needs it can download in chunks.

For a long period in a convenient form we do not have yet, our ECN is not even a year old yet. We do not have many things, even PAMMs, which we are only going to launch in October. Moscow was not built in a day.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Rann:
The banks are interested in losing, we are interested in profits. So we try to hide profitable traders in the general anonymous flow. We are not interested in profitable traders in general, we try to hide them in general and anonymously.

and this is coming from a representative of a brokerage house)

The story is a bit stale, but it is hard to believe.

Rann:
The banks are interested in losing, we are interested in profits. So we try to hide profitable traders in the general anonymous flow. The banks do not give a damn about the Kitchen Deposits, because they do not withdraw anything from them.
Why do you try? Do banks see which clients send their requests?

sanyooooook:

and this is coming from a representative of the DC.)

I don't know if it's true or not.

If you were my close friend or at least an employee of our company (who, by the way, are sometimes dismissed and can tell you a lot of stories), you would not say so. But as it is, you have the right not to believe it, I understand you completely.

Avals:
Why do you "try"? Do banks see which client has sent in an application?
No, but they don't have to. Sometimes one profitable month is enough for them to voice their dissatisfaction. They can reveal the same pattern of profitable trades. But you have to admit that in the case of an aggregator, it is much more difficult to do so.

I sometimes wonder myself. It's more frustrating to lose clients' money than it is to lose your own, it makes your heart bleed.
Reason: