Using high-frequency robots - how do brokers and DCs react?

Colleagues, has anyone had any experience of using high-frequency robots on real accounts? How do brokerage companies and brokerage houses feel about it?

Andrii Maksymchuk:
Colleagues, has anyone had any experience of using high-frequency robots on real accounts? How do broker companies and brokerage companies feel about it?
As far as I understood from the published materials on HFT, you have to either have your own brokerage company or be on good terms with the management of the brokerage company, and they must be aware of this event in advance.

If you are in the hft business, brokers will be happy as they get unrealistic commissions, unlike medium term and scalpers.

Anton Zverev:
If you do hft, then brokers are only too happy for you as they get an unrealistic commission, unlike medium term traders and scalpers.
Yes, they do, but only if they don't have to pay the trader a commission out of their profits.

Serqey Nikitin:
Yes, it is, but only if they don't have to pay the trader a fee out of their profits.
Yes, but I don't think such a broker can handle 10,000 trades with a round-trip of less than a second)

Anton Zverev:
Yes, but I don't think such a broker can handle 10,000 trades with a round-trip of less than a second)
If the broker is happy with HFT in principle, then I think he has enough money to upgrade his hardware for the task...

The problem is that a good high-frequency robot costs normal money. It would be a shame to spend money on a robot and for the broker to cancel the trades because they were made by a high-frequency robot.

Andrii Maksymchuk:
The problem is that a good high-frequency robot costs normal money. It would be a shame to spend money on a robot and for the broker to cancel the trades because they were made by a high-frequency robot.
Yes, that's understandable. The market will work in this case, so we need an agreement in advance with brokerage companies on joint activities in this direction.

Gospadze.... Talking about HTF on MT is serious. It's even funnier than talking about how you can't make money on forex.

A PIPSHIP is what it's called.

Standard plugins everyone has - expansion of stopleaves at the most savoury moments, large slippage, trades execution around 200ms. Shutdown of servers at the moment of news release. Yes, yes, all this still exists and successfully cuts off a thin layer of potentially profitable systems :) And there is no sign of hft at all.

Комбинатор:

Gospadze.... Talking about HFT on MT is serious. It's even funnier than talking about how you can't make money on forex.

A PIPSHIP is what it's called.

Well why can't we look at possible options for extra income if the issue hasn't even been finalised yet?
Reason: