signals

Hi, 

I am following a signal provider who is often trading while I am asleep Although my platform copies the trades automatically I wanted to know if there is a

way for my platform to then copy the signal which I have already received so that it then trades just as the signal already received so it would also automatically

close when the signal provider closes the original signal which he sent me. This way if I want to trade at higher lot amounts my platform will be reading

with my settings to copy the original signal while I am asleep.

did not understand sorry ...
if you are already copying the signal with open/close trades in automatic way so it means - you are using MQL5 VPS, right?
or you want to copy trades from your Metatrader to an other your Metatrader?

----------------

as to lot size so - it is automatically - look at your other thread - Size of Lot

Size of Lot
Size of Lot
  • www.mql5.com
Hi have been advised to try and get an answer on the forum. I started trading with 1K. I have a signal provider who has leverage of 1:500...

OK. I already receive signals but the lot size is 0.01 due to my deposit and my leverage is only 1:30 as I live in the UK. I am alreadyusing 95% deposit.

I started with £1000 and automatic lot size of 0.01, so I increased my deposit to £10000...which made no difference to lot size so when I make the calulation

and because my leverage is 1:30 the lot size remained the same at 0.01. That is why I am trying to find a way of receiving the providersd signal and the automatically opening a further trade

which would copy the original signal but I could have my own settings to increase the lot size. As my signal provider is in another time zone I cannot manually copy his signal as I am asleep when it 

often happens. This way I also do not interefere with his money management if I try to increase the signals lot size.

Sally747:

OK. I already receive signals but the lot size is 0.01 due to my deposit and my leverage is only 1:30 as I live in the UK. I am alreadyusing 95% deposit.

I started with £1000 and automatic lot size of 0.01, so I increased my deposit to £10000...which made no difference to lot size so when I make the calulation

and because my leverage is 1:30 the lot size remained the same at 0.01. That is why I am trying to find a way of receiving the providersd signal and the automatically opening a further trade

which would copy the original signal but I could have my own settings to increase the lot size. As my signal provider is in another time zone I cannot manually copy his signal as I am asleep when it 

often happens. This way I also do not interefere with his money management if I try to increase the signals lot size.

The only straight forward way to increase the lot size is to increase your balance.

The 'problem' is that you have a low 1:30 leverage and that decreases your copying ratio drastically, compared to the signal provider.

Reason: